Archived Topic

LSU prediction game results

by hawkwing · 9/4/2017

Advertisement
G
Guest
Wow, congrats to the following who win not only the highest point totals for the LSU prediction game, but also the award for the most pessimistic fans, because how else could they have done so well?!



SpiffCoug 39

Hawkwing 37

screamineagle2 32
T
trom2foot3
hawkwing wrote:

Wow, congrats to the following who win not only the highest point totals for the LSU prediction game, but also the award for the most pessimistic fans, because how else could they have done so well?!



SpiffCoug 39

Hawkwing 37

screamineagle2 32


Congrats for being pessimistic! Haha
S
screamineagle2
trom2foot3 wrote:


Wow, congrats to the following who win not only the highest point totals for the LSU prediction game, but also the award for the most pessimistic fans, because how else could they have done so well?!



SpiffCoug 39

Hawkwing 37

screamineagle2 32


Congrats for being pessimistic! Haha


The reality is I expected much better out of BYU than they showed in the game and my predictions reflected this.I dont think any of my points came from my BYU part of the prediction but for some reason I was spot on almost every LSU stat and thats where the points came from.Sadly until they show otherwise I expect much the same from the Ute game hope I am wrong but today if I were predicting as much as I hate the Utes my trip in the Delorean says 27-10.
J
Jarhead
I'm ashamed of your success



;)
J
Jarhead
I'm ashamed of your success



:)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.