Archived Topic

Watchespn is the worst

by tmoney35 · 9/3/2017

Advertisement
T
tmoney35
Anyone else having buffering problems with watchespn? It's really bad at my place, and I don't think it's my internet because I've also been watching games on foxsportgo with zero problems....frustrating!
B
byufan4ever
tmoney35 wrote:

Anyone else having buffering problems with watchespn? It's really bad at my place, and I don't think it's my internet because I've also been watching games on foxsportgo with zero problems....frustrating!


Yes it is horrible for me but I wrote it off due to my in-laws horrible internet.
T
tmoney35
It's gotten a little better to where it's at least watchable, just annoying. But yeah, I've been switching back and forth between foxsportsgo and watchespn all day, and I've had no buffering and solid HD with fox.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.