Archived Topic

Portland State giving OSU a real game

by vancouvercougar · 9/2/2017

Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
Portland State within 2 points in the 4th quarter against Oregon State. Extra points are a problem for PSU--if they get that figured out, they could be an FCS power this year.



OF course, I'm not sure Oregon State has a defense.
F
Fido
Portland State 32 Oregon State 35 is the final. Portland State just missed a 46 yard FG at the last second to suffer the loss.
S
scott715
Missed PATs doomed PSU. They missed two at the start and then started going for 2 pts each time.
F
frdbtr
OSU is a bad team and will have a hard time winning a game in the Pac12. I'm not worried about PSU anymore. I was hugely disappointed in the offense BYU played against them. This week we have to play much better to win against LSU. I am hoping we see a breakout game by the QB and receivers.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.