I still think we get 2 of the next 3. I would prefer it come against the tigers and the school to the north. I am so stoked to see BYU fired up.
My keys to winning: low scoring game, stuff the LSU run, and win 2+ turnovers. MAKE the tigers have 10+ play drives, which will lend a few 1st game jitters and penalties. Keep it all in front and no big plays. If we get these, and one or two breaks on special teams plays (a good kickoff return, an LSU muffed punt), then I think BYU has a shot. I think Jonny Linehan will need to be perfect and force the tigers to go against a full field.
If we get a statement win here, the sky us the limit for this team. If it is close, I still think we can get 2 of the next 3. If we have a blowout loss, I will stick by this team because I am true blue through and through. Lots of good teams on the sked this year.