Archived Topic

Final Rank the 2107 Season

by SpiffCoug · 8/25/2017

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I think we should keep the poll consistent. Of the two games listed, which is the easier game?



1. ???

2. ???

3. Utah (65%)

4. at Mississippi St (72%)

5. vs Boise St (63%)

6. at Hawaii (100%)

7. at East Carolina (85%)

8. at Utah St (71%)

9. vs San Jose St (70%)

10. at UNLV (42%)

11. at Fresno St (87%)

12. vs Massachusetts (92%)

13. Portland St
Y
YNot
I selected Wisconsin.



LSU has better players, more speed, and the travel advantage.
S
snoscythe
LSU has too much new going on and their two best players may not be available.



The most difficult team has gotta be:



https://media.tenor.com/images/4d772400cb433962cb23c89cffaa2bf2/tenor.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
I voted for LSU as the easier of the two games.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.