S
SpiffCougWe're getting near the end, so we'll probably two of these in the next few days to finish the season.
1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
4. at Mississippi St (72%)
5. vs Boise St (63%)
6. at Hawaii (100%)
7. at East Carolina (85%)
8. at Utah St (71%)
9. vs San Jose St (70%)
10. at UNLV (42%)
11. at Fresno St (87%)
12. vs Massachusetts (92%)
13. Portland St
LSU is likely without their best defender. I've also read and heard several stories about how much an advantage the mission thing is for BYU. I think the Tigers are 1) overlooking BYU and 2) not taking us as seriously.
1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
4. at Mississippi St (72%)
5. vs Boise St (63%)
6. at Hawaii (100%)
7. at East Carolina (85%)
8. at Utah St (71%)
9. vs San Jose St (70%)
10. at UNLV (42%)
11. at Fresno St (87%)
12. vs Massachusetts (92%)
13. Portland St
LSU is likely without their best defender. I've also read and heard several stories about how much an advantage the mission thing is for BYU. I think the Tigers are 1) overlooking BYU and 2) not taking us as seriously.

