Archived Topic

Preseason Statistical Predictions: QB - Tanner Mangum

by hawkwing · 8/19/2017

Advertisement
G
Guest
Lets play a little game, predict the answer to each of the following questions and at the end of the season we'll see who's closest. Include Bowl Game stats.



This question is for Tanner Mangum.



1. How many starts?

2. How many completions?

3. How many attempts?

4. How many yards passing?

5. How many TDs?

6. How many INTs?

7. How many sacks?
G
Guest
1. How many starts? 13 (yes 13, out of 14 I expect him to not start one game).

2. How many completions? 320

3. How many attempts? 500

4. How many yards passing? 3,450

5. How many TDs? 28

6. How many INTs? 14

7. How many sacks? 30
V
vancouvercougar
1. How many starts? 14

2. How many completions? 350

3. How many attempts? 550

4. How many yards passing? 3675

5. How many TDs? 34

6. How many INTs? 12

7. How many sacks? 25

8. Rushing TDs. 3

I'm always an optimist
S
SpiffCoug
I'm very bullish on Tanner Mangum.



1. How many starts? 14

2. How many completions? 340

3. How many attempts? 520

4. How many yards passing? 4,200

5. How many TDs? 35

6. How many INTs? 12

7. How many sacks? 21
S
screamineagle2
How many starts? 14

How many completions? 350 25 per game

How many attempts? 560 40 per game

How many passing yards? 3850 275 per game

How many TDs? 35 2.5 per game

How many Int? 18.

How many sacks? 28 2 per game

I got in my Delorean and went to Mid January 2018 and this is what I found.He will struggle some during the start of the season.He will get things going and have a better season than his freshman year 10-4 #25 ranking at the end of the season.I am bullish now also.
Advertisement
G
Guest
Last chance to get any pre-season guesses on Tanner Mangum in.
Y
YNot
How many starts? 12

[misses 2 games from relatively minor injuries- plays in bowl game]

How many completions? 300

How many attempts? 480

How many passing yards? 3,400

How many TDs? 30

How many INTs? 13

How many sacks? 22
S
SenorCougar
Anybody care to be reminded? My prediction is a high ankle sprain against Utah and a season ending Achilles’ tendon tear against Fresno State, with losses at both. I also predict no bowl this year. Sorry guys...
J
Jarhead
SenorCougar wrote:

Anybody care to be reminded? My prediction is a high ankle sprain against Utah and a season ending Achilles’ tendon tear against Fresno State, with losses at both. I also predict no bowl this year. Sorry guys...


Wow! Spot on.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.