G
GuestArchived Topic
Mo Langi gets dog pilled
by hawkwing · 8/5/2017
Advertisement
S
scott715B
BroncoBotguy is big, that's for sure.
G
GunkEvery time I see that guy I am amazed at how big he is.
G
GuestLooks like big Mo actually can get down in a 3 point stance. Dude is slow as molasses, but he's big and is tough to block.
https://twitter.com/RealDSean/status/894743215294656512
https://twitter.com/RealDSean/status/894743215294656512
Advertisement
C
CrimsonCougHe's not much for pass rushing though when he got going he didn't look too bad. I think he'll just need a bit more practice with explosiveness getting out of that stance.
For now, though, he'll be a heck of a short-distance run stopper. If he plays, it'll be on goal-line stands.
Eventually, though, I think he'll get there with a bit better pressure on the pass rush.
And eventually, I'd love to see him tote the rock on 2nd-and-1 situations. That'd be fun to watch him bulldoze a few bodies! Really, he'd just need to fall forward. Whose going to want to be underneath him when that tower falls?
He'll bee like a William Perry-type. Just hope his long term health holds out better than The Fridge.
For now, though, he'll be a heck of a short-distance run stopper. If he plays, it'll be on goal-line stands.
Eventually, though, I think he'll get there with a bit better pressure on the pass rush.
And eventually, I'd love to see him tote the rock on 2nd-and-1 situations. That'd be fun to watch him bulldoze a few bodies! Really, he'd just need to fall forward. Whose going to want to be underneath him when that tower falls?
He'll bee like a William Perry-type. Just hope his long term health holds out better than The Fridge.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

