G
GuestArchived Topic
Fall camp (Aug 2nd)
by hawkwing · 8/3/2017
Advertisement
V
vancouvercougarThanks Hawk
I needed that. I'm getting pumped for the season. Can't wait.
I needed that. I'm getting pumped for the season. Can't wait.
C
CrimsonCougCan't tell a lot from these clips, but Tanner had several nice throws. He also had Trey Dye's out route jumped and nearly picked for what would have been a TD by Fred Warner.
Wilstead also tossed a couple of PBUs.
Critchelow got bailed out by a nice grab by Rickey Shumway.
Koy Detmer had an awful one for what would have been a pick six.
Beau Hoge had very nice touch on a TD throw (to Tariq Buchanan).
Trey Dye had a nifty shifty run.
The D did pretty well, I thought.
Wilstead also tossed a couple of PBUs.
Critchelow got bailed out by a nice grab by Rickey Shumway.
Koy Detmer had an awful one for what would have been a pick six.
Beau Hoge had very nice touch on a TD throw (to Tariq Buchanan).
Trey Dye had a nifty shifty run.
The D did pretty well, I thought.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

