Archived Topic

BYU has fat basketball players....

by snoscythe · 1/10/2010

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
....or so I thought until I watched them tonight in HD. Turns out I was just used to watching them on the MTN or BYUTV stretched to fit the TV screen. Didn't realize the difference until tonight when I finally got to watch them in a true widescreen format.



The MTN really needs to upgrade....still.
C
CougarPeasant
Same here. I see Miles actually has some meat on his body.



What did we ever do before HDTV?!!! It's like the scales are falling from my eyes.



Oh, and BYU is looking really good so far. Less than 9 mins to go and they are up by 6.
S
Sammich
You'd think the UTEP players would be pretty fat by now, as they're being served a lot of home cooking this game. . .
C
CougarPeasant
these have to be PAC 10 refs thinking they are at Arizona tonight.
J
JamieVallen
What's weird is if you ever switch over to ESPNU while watching games, it's probably equally as bad as the Mtn. is if not worst. (Although occasionally they'll have some of the other ESPN cameras that are good, but not regularly.) Don't believe me? Give it a look.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.