Archived Topic

BYU vs Virginia Tech in 2026 and 2030

by jvquarterback · 7/28/2017

Advertisement
J
jvquarterback
Great matchup!



In 13 years.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
I'm trying to think of the count of times the home game back in Provo has been cancelled. Notre Dame did it, but who else?
F
Fido
TulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:
I'm trying to think of the count of times the home game back in Provo has been cancelled. Notre Dame did it, but who else?

Nobody--but it is the thing people love to parrot. :lol:
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I'll be 53 when the Hokies come to Provo!
S
screamineagle2
If I live the same life span as my parents I will be dead.
Y
Ygridiron4ever
screamineagle2 wrote:
If I live the same life span as my parents I will be dead.

Here's hoping you outlive your parents!
S
screamineagle2
Ygridiron4ever wrote:
If I live the same life span as my parents I will be dead.

Here's hoping you outlive your parents!

Thank You.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.