Archived Topic

THIS is the thread...

by Metal Bubba · 1/10/2010

Advertisement
M
Metal Bubba
where you post a link to watch the UTEP game online tonight. Yes?



Love,



Bubba
S
snoscythe
CBS-CS on cable/satellite. In HD.
S
SpiffCoug
Party at sno's house!
K
Kbear
I can't get the prediction game to work so I will put in my predictions and hope you guys find them thanks



BYU to win

Most TO UTEP

Shooting % BYU 40

3 pt % BYU 43%

BYU with more blocks, 3 pt and blocks

BYU score 75

UTEP score 63



UTEP shooting % 35

UTEP 3 pt % 28



MOst points - JT

Most steals - Jackson

Most rebounds - Miles

Most assists - Jackson
M
Metal Bubba
snoscythe wrote:
CBS-CS on cable/satellite. In HD.


I don't have the kind of money you do, brother.
Advertisement
M
Mars
Kbear wrote:
I can't get the prediction game to work so I will put in my predictions and hope you guys find them thanks



BYU to win

Most TO UTEP

Shooting % BYU 40

3 pt % BYU 43%

BYU with more blocks, 3 pt and blocks

BYU score 75

UTEP score 63



UTEP shooting % 35

UTEP 3 pt % 28



MOst points - JT

Most steals - Jackson

Most rebounds - Miles

Most assists - Jackson

Submitted.

You scored 29 points.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.