Archived Topic

Eric Mika signs with Italian club Pallancestro Pesaro

by byufan4ever · 7/20/2017

Advertisement
G
Guest
Congrats to Eric, enjoy your time living in a beautiful country, with an amazing history, that you learned to love so much as a missionary.
M
Mars
Lame.
B
byufan4ever
Mars wrote:
Lame.


What's lame?
F
frdbtr
I hope Mika has a great career. He was a good player and I enjoyed watching him at BYU. Good luck to him in Italy.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Mars wrote:
Lame.

ha ha.



at least you're not calling for people to break legs for leaving early now!
M
Mars
BroncoBot wrote:
Lame.

ha ha.



at least you're not calling for people to break legs for leaving early now!

Only 1 leg. :whistle:
G
Gunk
Sad thing is he could of stayed at BYU one more year, accomplished something great, and would have still ended up in Italy. Oh well...he'll be making more money than me.
B
BroncoBot
Gunk wrote:
Sad thing is he could of stayed at BYU one more year, accomplished something great, and would have still ended up in Italy. Oh well...he'll be making more money than me.

I'm sure he considered it. He just didn't want to be at BYU I think.
G
Gunk
BroncoBot wrote:
Sad thing is he could of stayed at BYU one more year, accomplished something great, and would have still ended up in Italy. Oh well...he'll be making more money than me.

I'm sure he considered it. He just didn't want to be at BYU I think.

Yeah, I have a feeling you're right.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
I have to think that current players and coaches aren't thrilled about this. I haven't seen a huge outpouring of congratulations following all this. They seem to be noticeably quiet.
B
BroncoBot
Must have missed those. It's reassuring that he may have left on somewhat good terms with the team.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.