Archived Topic

Mike Riley goes to USC will OSU look to Bronco

by a1247 · 1/9/2010

Advertisement
A
a1247
Im wondering if Mike Riley does go to USC would OSU look at Bronco a former player and coach as his possible replacement?
S
stuckinbig10country
I would think they definately consider talking to him. I could also see them going after Whittingham.



I'm not sure either he or Sarkesian actually leave to go a different Pac-10 school (especially one that may have sanctions coming).



I think that they may end up with a former (or current) pro coach.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
stuckinbig10country wrote:
I would think they definately consider talking to him. I could also see them going after Whittingham.



I'm not sure either he or Sarkesian actually leave to go a different Pac-10 school (especially one that may have sanctions coming).



I think that they may end up with a former (or current) pro coach.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Whoa!!!!! I can't see Bronco going to Oregon St. Not with the recruiting class he just landed. Who would walk away from Jake Heaps & Co.???? No way.
S
snoscythe
a1247 wrote:
Im wondering if Mike Riley does go to USC would OSU look at Bronco a former player and coach as his possible replacement?


I think they look at him, but given his recent comments about coaching elsewhere and his past comments about his experience at OSU, I don't think Bronco will even be tempted to listen.
M
Mars


USC would be looking at Oregon's AD Mike Bellotti as well. And BYU fans all looove that guy!
Advertisement
S
stuckinbig10country
Ddawg wrote:
I would think they definately consider talking to him. I could also see them going after Whittingham.



I'm not sure either he or Sarkesian actually leave to go a different Pac-10 school (especially one that may have sanctions coming).



I think that they may end up with a former (or current) pro coach.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Whoa!!!!! I can't see Bronco going to Oregon St. Not with the recruiting class he just landed. Who would walk away from Jake Heaps & Co.???? No way.


I didn't say that he'd talk to them.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
bball
Bronco says "BYU is where I'm supposed to be right now." I believe him. I don't think he is going anywhere.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.