Archived Topic

Of the Position Groups Listed, in which do You Have the LEAST Amount of Confidence

by SpiffCoug · 7/13/2017

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Through three weeks, I think we've listed the three groups that probably scare us. Perhaps now we're just listing groups that might at least not give us great cause to worry.



Most Confident:

1. ???

2. ???

3. ???

4. ???

5. ???

6. ???

7. OL (38%)

8. RB (32%)

9. WR/TE (60%)
F
frdbtr
I went with the Kicker/punter because we don't have a kicker.
C
CrimsonCoug
Good answer. I forgot Oldroyd went on a mission, so I went with PR/KR because I can't think of who the person is. Who DO we have for kicker?
G
Guest
QB
J
Jarhead
I'm not willing to call it a total lack of confidence yet, but I am most worried/concerned for our Offensive Coordinator. From the options above, I'll go with kickers, returners, and then quarterback.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.