Archived Topic

Austin Riggs 2018 long snapper

by Fido · 6/13/2017

Advertisement
F
Fido
He has committed to come to BYU as a preferred walk-on.


874630782655930368

874641233523523584
G
Guest
I hope he's planning on getting a long snapper tattoo to carry on the tradition.
B
BroncoBot
Is that 2 long snappers in a week!

Kalani is killing it! Calling it right now, BYU will not be held back to mediocrity anymore with recruits like this coming in.
M
Mars
BroncoBot wrote:
Is that 2 long snappers in a week!

Kalani is killing it! Calling it right now, BYU will not be held back to mediocrity anymore with recruits like this coming in.

Is it? I thought it was a long snapper, a kicker, and a WR? And this kid won't even take a scholarship, right?
G
Guest
It would be beyond silly to recruit multiple long snappers in the same class.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
I'd have to go back and look. I thought we got a tandem kicker and long snapper and then this announcement.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.