Archived Topic

Trevin Knell 2019 commits

by scott715 · 5/30/2017

Advertisement
M
Mars
The kid who camps the 3-point line and claps for the ball.
B
BroncoBot
Mars wrote:
The kid who camps the 3-point line and claps for the ball.

Should fit in well.
G
Guest
BroncoBot wrote:
The kid who camps the 3-point line and claps for the ball.

Should fit in well.

For a year, before transferring to another school.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
I make it a point to never pass the ball to the guy that claps for it when playing hoops. Biggest pet peeve of mine when it comes to hoops. Especially the guy that does it at the 3 point line. Standing out there, doing nothing. Set a screen or something...
N
nuk13
He sounds like a great kid, however the last thing BYU needs is another 3 point shooter. I agree with what most of you are saying. If you were a big man would you want to come to BYU?
B
BroncoBot
nuk13 wrote:
He sounds like a great kid, however the last thing BYU needs is another 3 point shooter. I agree with what most of you are saying. If you were a big man would you want to come to BYU?

mika was well on his way to bucking the trend of bigs, and he just bailed. Not sure what that says about BYU.... Hope he does well.
B
Brayden Green
So we're making fun of them before they even get here and play.



Bar, lowered.
B
BroncoBot
Brayden Green wrote:
So we're making fun of them before they even get here and play.



Bar, lowered.

Give me a Scholarhship to amy D1 level basketball team and I'll happily take the kind of criticism this thread has dished.
Advertisement
M
Mars
Brayden Green wrote:
So we're making fun of them before they even get here and play.



Bar, lowered.

Pretty weak mockery, imo.
F
frdbtr
These are kids who are still developing a self esteem. I know athletes seem to have an abundance of self esteem but that is just surface. I don't think that making fun of teenagers is very classy myself.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.