Archived Topic

Lonzo Ball Shoes $495

by byufan4ever · 5/5/2017

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
It was only a matter of time before an AAU parent went pro.
D
Ddawg
The dad (Lavar Ball), is a philosophical genius .....



Lavar Ball:

"The people that are complaining are the ones who can't get the shoe and don't want the shoe and that's fine because there's a lot of people out here that want the shoe and can get the shoe."
A
ABYUFAN
In looking at the shoes I thought that they just forgot the decimal point. I also thought that 5 bucks was about right for the originality of the design, and apparent quality of those things.
S
snoscythe
Just wait a year for the market to have its say.



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_RgdRVWAAAXjc0.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Soooo dang true. They'll be shipping them to South America and Africa by the truck load - giving them away - to claim the tax deduction.

:lol: :lol:
D
Ddawg
Shaq:

"Hey @Lavarbigballer real big baller brands don't over charge kids for shoes."
D
Ddawg
Dick Vitale:

"All I can say Lavar Ball is doing all he can to have his son disliked by everyone."
D
Ddawg
Stop!

As posted above, a pair of Lonzo Big-Baller shoes cost $495 - and won't be delivered till Nov. :lol:

But for an a Lonzo autograph you pay and EXTRA $500. A Lonzo Ball-autographed pair of the shoes is being sold for $995. Suhweeeet!



Remember, that's $500 for an autograph from a guy that has not yet played 1 minute of NBA basketball. Perfect.
Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
That was a hilarious read. I have to think it was all made up for the story. But very funny to read.
D
Ddawg
I have read that the Big Baller Brand does NOT honor exchanges or refunds. I searched their website and found nothing. So, I emailed them this morning asking them to clarify and explain the exchange and refund policy. It will be interesting to see if I get any response.



I suspect the dad is running this "enterprise" out of his garage. There is no address given for a business, and they are simply taking pre-orders now at $500 a pop - delivery later. What a scam.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.