Archived Topic

It's happening.....Motekiai Langi

by Fido · 4/20/2017

Advertisement
F
Fido
855047486796320768

:lol:
D
Ddawg
No question - a very big man. I hope his skills develop quickly and he has a big, positive, powerful impact on Cougar football. I hope it doesn't take 3 years to fruition. Here's to keeping my fingers crossed and wishing Motekiai monster success! Sincere best wishes.
B
BroncoBot
If this kid sees the field in any capacity in the next several years he'll be a success story.



If he gets through school at BYU, he'll have just as much respect from me.
G
Gunk
Hope he makes it. Would be awesome. I hope even more he gets his degree.
E
EM_Puma
The "wingspan" on his hand in the top left pic is incredible. If this kid has some real athletic drive, he could be so incredibly dominant. Even if he lost the "baby fat", he would still make almost two of most people.
Advertisement
C
CrimsonCoug
I just hope he didn't have to fly coach!! Or that at least he got a BULKhead seat. He'd clog up the exit row.



Glad to see him coming. My sister and her little girls called him "Elder Giant" when he was in their ward on his mission. They say he's a heck of a nice kid.
M
Mars
He's in Provo already.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.