Archived Topic

TCU didn't want to be there....

by Y 4 Ever · 1/8/2010

Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
...obviously.











wow, it really IS fun making that argument!
C
cougarsunited
It's also pretty dumb
Y
Y 4 Ever
What are you talking about? It's worked for fans of Oregon, Oregon State, UCLA, Oklahoma, Georgia Tech, Alabama, etc, etc, etc.



So it is OBVIOUSLY a legitimate argument.



I mean, what reason could TCU have POSSIBLY had to be excited about playing in a BCS bowl game against a top-6, undefeated opponent.



They were OBVIOUSLY disappointed because they didn't get to play Georgia Tech or Florida. Instead they got stuck playing a crappy WAC team.
B
BroncoBot
Hey 33311710, isn't it time to add some new numbers to your username?
Y
Y 4 Ever
declocoug wrote:
Hey 33311710, isn't it time to add some new numbers to your username?


ya I tried to change it, but I don't think they will let me
Advertisement
I
Iceman
Now for the I posted the most obvious post award. And the winner is.....



33311710!!!!! What will you do now?



Wait, we know the obvious answer. :lol: Well, OK 33311710 it was fun while it lasted.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.