Archived Topic

Brady Poppinga - Taysom will be drafted, could be a starter

by snoscythe · 4/9/2017

Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
I hope he gets drafted. I hope he doesn't start at QB in the NFL. If Max Hall couldn't make it in today's passing league, Taysom has no chance. Defenses would be licking their chops waiting for all those short throws and pick 6 invitations.



I hope the best for him. I think he could be a good practice squad option at QB for teams to prep for mobile QBs, and I think he'd make a great slot wr. He could be a two-fer.
G
Guest
Good luck to Taysom, nothing I'd enjoy more than watching him be the next successful BYU QB in the NFL.
F
frdbtr
hawkwing wrote:
Good luck to Taysom, nothing I'd enjoy more than watching him be the next successful BYU QB in the NFL.


I agree. Taysom playing and being successful in the NFL does nothing but make BYU look better.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.