Archived Topic

Trump resumes arms sales to Saudi Arabia

by jvquarterback · 3/15/2017

Advertisement
J
jvquarterback
Remember the guys who funded 9/11. Their hand-chosen despot in Yemen was deposed by the people. The US can't abide that so they're back to supplying the Saudis with more weapons.



It's too bad. I thought Rex Tillerson would help us to finally get out of that mess. Oh well.
B
BroncoBot
What a freakin mess over there. And the US isn't helping with these stunts.
B
BlueK
During the campaign Trump once suggested Saudi Arabia should have their own nukes. Sounds great. Let's put them right out there for easy access for al-qaida or ISIS to grab and use them on whoever they want. Oh wait, I'm not supposed to hold Trump accountable when he says something that insane -- shame on me for taking him literally. So I'm told by some republicans, anyway. Time to support the good but not support the crazy.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.