Archived Topic

Third Time the Charm?

by Gunk · 3/6/2017

Advertisement
G
Gunk
Big game today. Do we win? I have my doubts. We don't match up well with St. Mary's. I'd rather play Gonzaga. Still, this will be our meeting of the season so there is a chance.



Will come down to defense and turnovers.
G
Guest
I don't think BYU will win tonight, but I sure hope they do.



SMC just plays the exact style of basketball that is BYU's kryptonite.
B
BoiseBYU
Here's my optimistic view: It is really hard to beat anyone three times in a row. Even if SM is overall better on any given night, to win three times is really tough. Tonight tough falls our way :)
E
EM_Puma
Well, since I get up at 4 AM, I won't be staying up until the end regardless. I'll wake up at some point in the night and grab my phone beside my bed and check ESPN. My expectation is for a loss. The downside If we win is that then it will be hard to get back to sleep.
M
Mars
I'll be watching The Bachelor. MrsHawk is invited! :D
Advertisement
G
Guest
Mars wrote:
I'll be watching The Bachelor. MrsHawk is invited! :D

Haha, she'll probably be there :D
S
scott715
http://www.unf.edu/~jcoleman/dance.htm



we are moving up the dance card to make the big dance. We are currently at a 0% chance of an at-large berth. Win tonight and that should change.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.