Archived Topic

Sad Day for CougarBoard

by trom2foot3 · 2/22/2017

Advertisement
T
trom2foot3
For those of you that visit CougarBoard and know the personalities of it, TNT, a well-known poster, deactivated his account. He is a good guy
D
Ddawg
trom2foot3 wrote:
For those of you that visit CougarBoard and know the personalities of it, TNT, a well-known poster, deactivated his account. He is a good guy


Why? Pray tell .....
B
BoiseBYU
trom2foot3 wrote:
For those of you that visit CougarBoard and know the personalities of it, TNT, a well-known poster, deactivated his account. He is a good guy


I hope TNT didn't blow up over something said.... :bug:
G
Guest
I don't visit and don't know the story, what happened?
B
BlueK
seemed like nice guy. I haven't posted over there for a couple of years, but I still read it. He used to be a pretty normal poster, but his recent schtick over the last couple of years was a little annoying. He rarely had anything to say about BYU sports that wasn't depressing or that didn't take the most pessimistic view possible. But yes, he always did it nicely and with humor. Still, it got old. Just my opinion.
Advertisement
S
scott715
I thought he was a mod. Maybe he moved into a different cardboard box.
I
imuakahuku
I seemed to think he was Urroner on this board. A lot of his posts were self deprecating but in a comical way. At least that is how I took it.
T
trom2foot3
Ddawg wrote:
For those of you that visit CougarBoard and know the personalities of it, TNT, a well-known poster, deactivated his account. He is a good guy


Why? Pray tell .....


He was a character and added a lot of comedy and fun to the board. He didn't talk much about BYU sports, but made the board fun. He posted only in the 3rd person. Some found that annoying and others thought it was funny. But he has Cystic Fibrosis and he's in his 40's. He's done quite well for having such a debilitating disease. Many think that his ailment is catching up more on him and could be going downhill.
D
Ddawg
trom2foot3 wrote:
trom2foot3 wrote:
For those of you that visit CougarBoard and know the personalities of it, TNT, a well-known poster, deactivated his account. He is a good guy


Why? Pray tell .....


He was a character and added a lot of comedy and fun to the board. He didn't talk much about BYU sports, but made the board fun. He posted only in the 3rd person. Some found that annoying and others thought it was funny. But he has Cystic Fibrosis and he's in his 40's. He's done quite well for having such a debilitating disease. Many think that his ailment is catching up more on him and could be going downhill.


Thanks for the info. That's awful news about the cystic fibrosis. Terrible. Debilitating. To my knowledge, there is no cure. The world is no short supply of good, decent folks. TNT sounds like a good dude. I wish him the best in a tough battle.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.