Y
Y&BritJust caught Boylen and a player interview on the Mountain View (segment on the Mtn.)
Boylen is frustrated for many reasons.
I think it was Freddie Brown, who's bothered they have to start conference at the bottom.
I for one am okay with the situation. After listening to Boylen for a few minutes I get the feeling it really is on him. As a coach I suppose that has to be true, but his excuses I felt like weren't in line to how bad and frequent their losses have been. Playing poorly and often only on one half of one side of the court isn't enough to win, just ask a number of D-2 schools that had their way with them. TCU and Utah may be the best matchup for the bottom as they will both be competing for 8th place.
Boylen is frustrated for many reasons.
I think it was Freddie Brown, who's bothered they have to start conference at the bottom.
I for one am okay with the situation. After listening to Boylen for a few minutes I get the feeling it really is on him. As a coach I suppose that has to be true, but his excuses I felt like weren't in line to how bad and frequent their losses have been. Playing poorly and often only on one half of one side of the court isn't enough to win, just ask a number of D-2 schools that had their way with them. TCU and Utah may be the best matchup for the bottom as they will both be competing for 8th place.

