Archived Topic

Nick Saban is a.....

by westidahocougar · 1/8/2010

Advertisement
W
westidahocougar
.....Fill in the blank.... I dont think I can even bring myself to type what I really think about that pig.
S
snoscythe
.....man among men as a college football coach.
W
westidahocougar
He is a good coach, I will give you that. I also think he would be pretty good at selling used cars or starting elaborate pyramid schemes.



Scoring at the end of the game was about as classy as what I would expect from him. He cant even smile when his own players dump gatorade on him?? He hates everything and everyone other than himself and the devil.... :angry:
S
Schmoe
...BCS champion coach, for whatever that's worth.
S
snoscythe
Schmoe wrote:
...BCS champion coach, for whatever that's worth.


At two schools, took him 5 years at LSU after taking over a losing program, and 4 years at Alabama after taking over a team with a losing record. Hard to argue with those results.
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
I know a few Dolphins fans that call him by other names....
B
BoiseBYU
failure at calling fake punts ;)
S
snoscythe
BoiseBYU wrote:
failure at calling fake punts ;)


LOL. That punter is going to get razzed the rest of his life for that throw. The guy is open by 10 yards.....punter underthrows him by 15. I guess that's why we don't see more fake punts!
J
jonnylingo
Lucky.
Y
Y 4 Ever
...douche
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
westidahocougar wrote:
Scoring at the end of the game was about as classy as what I would expect from him. He cant even smile when his own players dump gatorade on him?? He hates everything and everyone other than himself and the devil.... :angry:




I'm okay with the scoring at the end. They got a turnover deep in Texas territory and just ran the ball and Texas couldn't stop them.



But I had the exact same thought when he got hit with the Gatorade. Is he even happy that he's won the game and national championship? Where's the smile. Does he enjoy anything? I don't think he does. I really think he is an unhappy person who takes/finds no joy in anything. He's very good at what he does, but I don't think he likes it. I couldn't play for a coach who never seemed to enjoy anything or be happy or complimentary about anything. But at the same time would/will/does magnify every mistake and dwell on every failure of his team and players.



He's an effective coach who wins, but I don't think he's a good coach. If that makes any sense.
W
Wickchad
kitic77 wrote:
Scoring at the end of the game was about as classy as what I would expect from him. He cant even smile when his own players dump gatorade on him?? He hates everything and everyone other than himself and the devil.... :angry:




I'm okay with the scoring at the end. They got a turnover deep in Texas territory and just ran the ball and Texas couldn't stop them.



But I had the exact same thought when he got hit with the Gatorade. Is he even happy that he's won the game and national championship? Where's the smile. Does he enjoy anything? I don't think he does. I really think he is an unhappy person who takes/finds no joy in anything. He's very good at what he does, but I don't think he likes it. I couldn't play for a coach who never seemed to enjoy anything or be happy or complimentary about anything. But at the same time would/will/does magnify every mistake and dwell on every failure of his team and players.



He's an effective coach who wins, but I don't think he's a good coach. If that makes any sense.


When was the last time you saw a coach get nailed with the Gatorade and then all the players get the hell away from the coach? Normally the players are hugging the coach immediately after they get him with the Gatorade. After Satan got hit with the Gatorade there wasn't anyone within 5 yards of him until one of the coaches handed him a towel.
M
Mars
33311710 wrote:
...douche

Winner!
L
Lawboy
According to the Blind Side, Nick Saban is a handsome man.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.