B
BroncoBottonight's activities in UC Berkeley show the ugly side of the left. they ARE violent and willing to beat, abuse and intimidate when they don't get everything they want. They are slowly making violence appear more and more normal, especially with their throwing around the "nazi" term so freely to justify their actions. I completely condemn violence. but, I think the left has no idea what will hit them if they keep this up. there are way too many Americans tired of their shtick and it's going to hit the fan before long. Fortunately, it will be a short battle as i don't see any millenials actually standing up to a real fight.
shame on the radical left for this abhorrent, fascist behavior. Even the worst tea party rallies didn't devolve into violence. I'm praying for continued peace in our great country. tonight's events make me wonder how much longer "peace" will last here.
shame on the radical left for this abhorrent, fascist behavior. Even the worst tea party rallies didn't devolve into violence. I'm praying for continued peace in our great country. tonight's events make me wonder how much longer "peace" will last here.

