I
imuakahukuIt is no surprise how corrupt most in DC are. When we hear "establishment" we all need to understand there is not a Dem establishment and a separate Repub establishment. It is The Establishment and many if not most are aligned with it. There may be separate party leaders but as I've said in the past, they are all in it together. And I maintain that the Repubs were absolutely happiest when they were in the minority. They had all the "goodness of DC" and absolutely no pressure to do anything. What a life! Just reading the leaked recording of the Rino's all crying about repealing Obamacare. As though there is no good solution! The Government has NO business being in the business of Health Care Insurance! It is not as hard as they think. Private marketplace for insurers, no state boundary restrictions, removal of barrier regulations. That alone will provide the lowest and best health care insurance in the world. As for the "uninsured" we already have and those people were already on Medicaid. Just focus on improving it (hint: increase payments to doctors or more tax incentives).
I hope Bush and whoever is left with morals really pushes for term limits for all of them. DC has become a cesspool and it really needs to be flushed.
http://canadafreepress.com/article/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-bribed-republicans-to-influence-election
The author is a fairly conservative person with a good reputation and has been on several of the conservative shows.
I hope Bush and whoever is left with morals really pushes for term limits for all of them. DC has become a cesspool and it really needs to be flushed.
The author is a fairly conservative person with a good reputation and has been on several of the conservative shows.

