Archived Topic

2018 BYU commit Cameron Latu reopens his recruitment

by Fido · 1/26/2017

Advertisement
F
Fido
824380537582161921
G
Guest
Could be a big loss for the Cougars, I know some were pretty excited about him.
B
bamf3000
Decommitted from BYU to go to Oregon State? yikes...
U
UCChris
Getting real sick of recruits backing out on commitments. Oh well, a sign of how society is these days.
A
ABYUFAN
We'll be just fine without him, and he can be just fine wherever he ends up. I'm so glad that my school decisions (or any other decisions that I made at 17 years old) weren't considered newsworthy
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Hard to blame a kid for deciding to look elsewhere after BYU added 4 TE recruits (3 HS, 1 JC) in the 2017 class. Kind of changes what you were expecting.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.