Archived Topic

Hillary Supporter Melts Down

by Ddawg · 1/25/2017

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
If you listen to the video - you will hear the guy filming softly say "She's been doing this for 10 minutes" @ 29-30 seconds. An instant classic.
S
scott715
I feel for the employee behind the counter.
D
Ddawg
scott715 wrote:
I feel for the employee behind the counter.


Ha! True. After enduring this "nut-job" rant, she calmly asks: "Was it vanilla or caramel?"
I
imuakahuku
LOL. I just want everyone to be a billionaire!!!!!! I just want everyone to have super powers!!!!! I just care about everyone else soooooo much!!!!!



video guy "I think these people just want their coffee".



Oh no!!! now we have an action against Scott Pruitt. She thinks he doesn't even like lattes!!! Oh the humanity!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.