Archived Topic

New commits

by Fido · 1/22/2017

Advertisement
F
Fido
822998868132380672

Long snapper Brigham Tuatagaloa out of Bingham HS (South Jordan, UT). Unranked by 247 sports.



More news will be coming out of the Polynesian Bowl tonight. I'll post updates here after they get announced.
F
Fido
4 star DE Langi Tuifua out of Bingham HS in South Jordan, UT committed to BYU at the Polynesian Bowl.


823023710357463040
S
SpiffCoug
Tuifua is a great get for the program.
C
CougsJunkie
So is Brigham Tuatagaloa scholarship? If Tuifua going on a mission?
F
Fido
Charles Moku Watson chooses Oregon State over BYU.
Advertisement
F
Fido
Fido wrote:
822998868132380672

Long snapper Brigham Tuatagaloa out of Bingham HS (South Jordan, UT). Unranked by 247 sports.



More news will be coming out of the Polynesian Bowl tonight. I'll post updates here after they get announced.


LoyalCougars lists Tuatagaloa as a mission first walk-on.
S
scott715
I had never heard of him, so it was a surprise. Usually LS do not get a schollie until they are the starter so that makes a lot of sense.
M
Mars
I've heard that Kalani has more 4 star commits now than Bronco had his last 3 years at BYU.
S
snoscythe
In all this recruiting kerfluffle, let's not forget the most important first-time enrollee--Motekiai Langi gets home from his mission very soon and should be in Provo for Spring/Summer Terms.



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTa3fu5UEAAH0TB.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



He's the taller one on the right
N
nuk13
snoscythe wrote:
In all this recruiting kerfluffle, let's not forget the most important first-time enrollee--Motekiai Langi gets home from his mission very soon and should be in Provo for Spring/Summer Terms.



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTa3fu5UEAAH0TB.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



He's the taller one on the right


Have they found an aircraft big enough for him?
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
snoscythe wrote:
In all this recruiting kerfluffle, let's not forget the most important first-time enrollee--Motekiai Langi gets home from his mission very soon and should be in Provo for Spring/Summer Terms.



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTa3fu5UEAAH0TB.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I'm hoping for 2 things.

1. His skills develop quickly so he can contribute in a BIG way.

2. His knees hold up. I hope he stays healthy.
F
Fido
823979444352094208

Joe Nelson is a mission first guy.


824009621933174784
G
Guest
I'll be pretty surprised if Mo Langi ever plays at BYU.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.