Archived Topic

Former BYU recruit leaving Texas Tech

by Fido · 1/19/2017

Advertisement
F
Fido
822160231664783361

Braiden Fehoko was a 4-star DL out of Hawaii and has played 2 seasons at Texas Tech. Is BYU a potential landing spot? I assume he would have to sit out this year as a transfer and have 2 years left to play starting in 2018. No indication given as to where he is considering.
F
Fido
822146426130038784
G
Guest
Chances we land this kid?
S
scott715
How much did he play and was he any good?
S
scott715
I heard he started both years and was one of their best defensive players. Please get him and bring his cousins along with him.



Maybe we should change our moniker from QB U to Poly U.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
I can't explain it, but I especially love bringing in footballers from Texas. I guess it's because I have a soft spot in my heart for Texas generally. Still ..... I luv getting Texas athletes. Rop'm all.
B
birdie702
I know his dad very well. He was the human mascot at UH- Vili the Warrior. His dad thinks #BMAN (Breiden) would look good in a BYU uniform. Hope Sitake goes after this kid.
C
CougsJunkie
Seems like he retweets a lot of USC stuff. Would be awesome
B
birdie702
CougsJunkie wrote:
Seems like he retweets a lot of USC stuff. Would be awesome


He's just showing love to his island bruthas...all good.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.