Archived Topic

Polynesian Bowl Must see

by scott715 · 1/16/2017

Advertisement
S
scott715
http://www.polynesianbowl.com/players for the roster. The game is ESPN3 on Jan. 21, 6pm HST. What time is that for us?



I see 2 commits and a few that we have been chasing. I hope KS can be there. He is poly they should let him coach one of the teams.
D
Ddawg
scott715 wrote:

I hope KS can be there. He is poly the should let me coach one of the teams.

Is Kalani Sitake a polynesian? I thought he was a stout Irish lad. ;)
1
1967cougar
Ddawg wrote:

I hope KS can be there. He is poly the should let me coach one of the teams.

Is Kalani Sitake a polynesian? I thought he was a stout Irish lad. ;)

Uh, I hate to be the bearer of sad tidings, but KS stands for Kalani-San. You can tell by his slender build, diminuitive size, and the slant of his eyes that he is clearly oriental. (Sorry to offend the PC crowd by using the word "slant." It is not meant to be derogative, rather to be descriptive).
C
Cougarfan87
1967cougar wrote:
scott715 wrote:

I hope KS can be there. He is poly the should let me coach one of the teams.

Is Kalani Sitake a polynesian? I thought he was a stout Irish lad. ;)

Uh, I hate to be the bearer of sad tidings, but KS stands for Kalani-San. You can tell by his slender build, diminuitive size, and the slant of his eyes that he is clearly oriental. (Sorry to offend the PC crowd by using the word "slant." It is not meant to be derogative, rather to be descriptive).


Almond shape is the pc descriptive term.
Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
Cougarfan87 wrote:
Ddawg wrote:

I hope KS can be there. He is poly the should let me coach one of the teams.

Is Kalani Sitake a polynesian? I thought he was a stout Irish lad. ;)

Uh, I hate to be the bearer of sad tidings, but KS stands for Kalani-San. You can tell by his slender build, diminuitive size, and the slant of his eyes that he is clearly oriental. (Sorry to offend the PC crowd by using the word "slant." It is not meant to be derogative, rather to be descriptive).


Almond shape is the pc descriptive term.


Although I am neither oriental nor an almond I am offended by this! I can only imagine the angst it is causing in Asia as well as throughout the trees in California (producer of 80% of worlds almonds). So I am outraged on their behalf! I must now withdraw to a safe space where I may attempt to recover from such callous and hate filled speech.
D
Ddawg
imuakahuku wrote:
1967cougar wrote:
scott715 wrote:

I hope KS can be there. He is poly the should let me coach one of the teams.

Is Kalani Sitake a polynesian? I thought he was a stout Irish lad. ;)

Uh, I hate to be the bearer of sad tidings, but KS stands for Kalani-San. You can tell by his slender build, diminuitive size, and the slant of his eyes that he is clearly oriental. (Sorry to offend the PC crowd by using the word "slant." It is not meant to be derogative, rather to be descriptive).


Almond shape is the pc descriptive term.


Although I am neither oriental nor an almond I am offended by this! I can only imagine the angst it is causing in Asia as well as throughout the trees in California (producer of 80% of worlds almonds). So I am outraged on their behalf! I must now withdraw to a safe space where I may attempt to recover from such callous and hate filled speech.


Snowflake. If you were a real man you'd find a chihuahua and drop kick it. ;)
C
Cougarfan87
If it makes you feel any better I had no idea either until I married a Japanese American girl...my smokin hot eternal bride. To show how PC I was, I told her while we were dating, "I don't know why they say Asians have yellow skin. Your skin color looks more like dirty dishwater." And she married me anyway. :lol:
G
Guest
Cougarfan87 wrote:
If it makes you feel any better I had no idea either until I married a Japanese American girl...my smokin hot eternal bride. To show how PC I was, I told her while we were dating, "I don't know why they say Asians have yellow skin. Your skin color looks more like dirty dishwater." And she married me anyway. :lol:




haha, soooo smooth!
F
frdbtr
Cougarfan87 wrote:
If it makes you feel any better I had no idea either until I married a Japanese American girl...my smokin hot eternal bride. To show how PC I was, I told her while we were dating, "I don't know why they say Asians have yellow skin. Your skin color looks more like dirty dishwater." And she married me anyway. :lol:


Bahaha, definitely a keeper. :lol:
Advertisement
C
CougsJunkie
Yeah is Kilani or any coaches allowed? It'd almost not be fair to let him or some other coach be part of it
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.