Archived Topic

Final 2016 College Ranking

by Ddawg · 1/10/2017

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Final 2016 Postseason College Football Rankings - showing where some of the Coug's 2017 schedule landed.



1. Clemson

9. Wisconsin (Y's #4 game in 2017)

13. LSU (Y's #2 game in 2017)

23. Utah (Y's #3 game in 2017)

32. Boise St. (Received 19 votes, Y's #6 game in 2017)

36. BYU (BYU received 9 votes in the final 2016 College Football Rankings)



Complete Final 2016 College Football Ranking -

http://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings
S
scott715
Cool we got some votes.
N
nuk13
I'd like to thank Clemson for beating Alabama. I don't know what their budget is but I doubt it's as big as Alabama's. Even if it is, I like to see someone else taking the championship.
D
Ddawg
nuk13 wrote:
I'd like to thank Clemson for beating Alabama. I don't know what their budget is but I doubt it's as big as Alabama's. Even if it is, I like to see someone else taking the championship.


I am sooo glad Clemson won. It was great watching Nick Saban get his Alabama privilege checked.

:D :lol: 8)



P.S. I think it helps other schools in the "recruiting war" when Alabama gets knocked off it's perch. Not a whole lot of help. But every little bit helps.



Interesting sidebar, salary rankings 2016:

1. Jim Harbaugh: $9,004,000

2. Nick Saban: $6,939,395

12. Dabo Swinney: $4,417,500

24. Kyle Whittingham: $3,650,000

66. Kalani Sitake: $1,500,000 (estimated - would rank with Fresno St.)
N
nuk13
Ddawg wrote:
I'd like to thank Clemson for beating Alabama. I don't know what their budget is but I doubt it's as big as Alabama's. Even if it is, I like to see someone else taking the championship.


I am sooo glad Clemson won. It was great watching Nick Saban get his Alabama privilege checked.

:D :lol: 8)



P.S. I think it helps other schools in the "recruiting war" when Alabama gets knocked off it's perch. Not a whole lot of help. But every little bit helps.



Interesting sidebar, salary rankings 2016:

1. Jim Harbaugh: $9,004,000

2. Nick Saban: $6,939,395

12. Dabo Swinney: $4,417,500

24. Kyle Whittingham: $3,650,000

66. Kalani Sitake: $1,500,000 (estimated - would rank with Fresno St.)


Thanks for this post. I like it even better now that I see that number 12 beat Saban at 2nd.



How much of Whittingham's $3,650,000 is being picked up by taxpayers? Hopefully not a penny. I'd say the same for the rest of them.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
nuk13 wrote:
I'd like to thank Clemson for beating Alabama. I don't know what their budget is but I doubt it's as big as Alabama's. Even if it is, I like to see someone else taking the championship.


Alabama fans after the NC game:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHSdmYMZvyQ
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.