Archived Topic

THIS is the thread...

by Metal Bubba · 1/6/2010

Advertisement
M
Metal Bubba
where you post a link to any website where tonigt's game is streaming.



Thank you and God bless,



Bubba



:lol:
M
mjk5
Here's another "pre-thanks" to anyone who is able to find a link. If there was karma on this board, I would definitely +1 you. I know that means a lot.
I
Italics
*sigh* this sucks...
I
Italics
dang... Lloyd steppin' it up!



Well, according to my lame play-by-play box...
B
BroncoBot
And why is Fredette on the bench?
Advertisement
Y
Yndian
Judging from Wrubell's call, he just doesn't have it, and may have kind of taken himself out.
B
BroncoBot
I can respect that.
S
snoscythe
Yndian wrote:
Judging from Wrubell's call, he just doesn't have it, and may have kind of taken himself out.


Still not 100% after recovering from strep. There was talk that they were debating whether to play him or not.
S
Sammich
snoscythe wrote:
Judging from Wrubell's call, he just doesn't have it, and may have kind of taken himself out.


Still not 100% after recovering from strep. There was talk that they were debating whether to play him or not.

I missed the first part where coach Rose talked about Jimmer, but it sounded like they weren't planning to play him much at all until Morgan got hurt on that screen (that hurt to watch).
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.