Archived Topic

VS Saint Louis (SLU)

by byufan4ever · 11/21/2016

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
On the byucougars schedule page the TV sections is blank, but then I found this:


Live video streaming for Monday's game will be available on Youtube. The game will be broadcast live on the Cougar IMG Sports Network, 102.7 FM/1160 AM and BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143. Live video streaming will be available on BYUtv.org.


So we can watch it on Youtube and/or BYUtv?
G
Gunk
Nice!
B
BlueK
BYUTV.org has the stream available on their website. I'm guessing that means you can find it through the BYUTV app if you have amazon fire, roku, etc.
T
tmoney35
8:40 now and it still says "Live steam is starting soon"......
Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
Yeah, the game has started but the stream has not. There are tweets on the right showing BYU is up 9-0.
U
UCChris
Stream started a few minutes ago.
B
byufan4ever
Yeah, it's up now, but man is this very amateurish. Better than nothing though.
C
Cougs_Rule
I think Rose should "speak up about" how bush league the refs are. Totally lame call on Mika's 2nd foul. And TJs
B
byufan4ever
Gotta get Bryant out of there. Looking to shoot (and miss) every time and he's getting blown by on D.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
I have never seen so many blocks in a game.



Haws is legit. With 10 more lbs and another season under his belt he'll be unstoppable.
T
trom2foot3
HAWS IS A COMPLETE BALLER!
G
Gunk
What's up with Mika?
C
Cougs_Rule
Elementary, Gunk. He has two fouls. End of story. Buy is much better with him in the game. Now he has all 3 for 2nd half.
T
tmoney35
One of my favorite things about this team so far how we're not completely reliant on the 3 pointer anymore. Past couple seasons it seems like when the 3 wasn't falling, we were susceptible to lose to anyone. Now, with our inside game, a made 3 is just gravy
Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
I love that replay view with the ref standing right in front of the camera!
B
byufan4ever
I like how they're playing D on Bishop.
T
trom2foot3
I've heard the refs blow their whistle way too many times tonight
T
tmoney35
Mika and Davis making a great 1-2 punch in this game.
G
Gunk
Eshh...fouls galore.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.