Archived Topic

BYU v UMASS

by hawkwing · 11/20/2016

Advertisement
G
Guest
BYU beats UMASS 51-9 after going into half time up just 14-9.
S
SpiffCoug
I'll take the hit. I brought my two boys to the game. But one at a time. The wife swung by the stadium at halftime and I swapped out the boys. Clearly I shouldn't have brought the first boy to the game. I'll plan ahead better next time.
G
Guest
SpiffCoug wrote:
I'll take the hit. I brought my two boys to the game. But one at a time. The wife swung by the stadium at halftime and I swapped out the boys. Clearly I shouldn't have brought the first boy to the game. I'll plan ahead better next time.

I hope you have punished boy #1 sufficiently.
U
Ungoy
I brought my oldest to the game and he had a great time once the second half started. It was really satisfying to see UMass have a complete meltdown.



I also repeatedly told the dad and his son sitting 5 rows behind me to shut up when they kept hoping Taysom would get sacked and injured so that Mangum would come into the game.



After Mangum came in and threw a TD pass, they promptly left.



It was also fun cheering with our section every time Oregon scored on the 4th quarter in their win over Utah.
J
Jarhead
hawkwing wrote:
I'll take the hit. I brought my two boys to the game. But one at a time. The wife swung by the stadium at halftime and I swapped out the boys. Clearly I shouldn't have brought the first boy to the game. I'll plan ahead better next time.

I hope you have punished boy #1 sufficiently.


We need more parents like this.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
I am really excited about KJ hall. He has a really bright future with BYU.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.