B
BoiseBYUDid Fox contract out with the MTN to cover this game? The camera work was atrocious--camera following the fake hand offs; the direction horrible--cameras covering fans while play commencing; and the commentary inane--TCU called BSU, BSU called TCU, facts wrong (PEttis called fastest receiver--he's not Titus Young is the fastest by a long shot) Man it stunk....and if I have to see the TCU pom pom girls doing their dance one more time--did you get the sense that they had no clue ever what was going on on the field or what the score is?) or the beastly BSU cheer girls--I will hurl
Man AT&T and Verizon hate each other--enough with the same commercials though! And if Ford does one more F-150 is a smart truck ad, I'm going foreign!
Patterson was sweating like a dog
I hope the undergrad student who did the MWC ad for the game for his final class project got a D-....how amateurish can you get? Sheesh!
Why did TCU come out looking like a bunch of undisciplined thugs?
When TCU abandoned the run, did TCU blink first?
Man AT&T and Verizon hate each other--enough with the same commercials though! And if Ford does one more F-150 is a smart truck ad, I'm going foreign!
Patterson was sweating like a dog
I hope the undergrad student who did the MWC ad for the game for his final class project got a D-....how amateurish can you get? Sheesh!
Why did TCU come out looking like a bunch of undisciplined thugs?
When TCU abandoned the run, did TCU blink first?

