Archived Topic

Trumps EPA appointment

by imuakahuku · 11/16/2016

Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
I love it! You know he must the the right man for the job when the British parliament brings up a resolution to censure him because he refuses to go along with global warming. Now if only the guy will bring DDT back we can get rid of the zika problem (and malaria in Africa for that matter - thank you for the 40+ million deaths Ruckelshaus those are on your head).



Gina McCarthy you're fired!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
S
snoscythe
Just to clarify--Ebell is not his appointee to be the EPA chair. He is instead the lead for the transition team, meaning he will help shape the proposed policy for the Trump EPA and then, based on that policy, vett prospective chairs for Trump's eventual appointment.
I
imuakahuku
I get that but from what I have read he is the lead candidate for the position (many are already referring to him as the appointee to the position).
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.