F
FidoHearing rumors that Utah S/DB Austin Lee is transferring to BYU.
798543617908350977
I don't subscribe but clicked on the link and there is a thread there titled "Austin Lee transferring from Utah to BYU". Not knowing any details I researched the kid a bit.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705372967/Utah-Utes-football-Altas-Austin-Lee-commits-to-Utes.html?pg=all
He is from the class of 2012 and was being heavily recruited by Utah, BYU, and Stanford before committing and also had interest from Utah State, Arizona, Arizona State and Oregon State. Sitake (now HC at BYU) and Jay Hill (now HC at Weber State) were the coaches recruiting him. He served a mission from 2012-2014, and played on special teams for Utah in 2015 as a freshman.
I'm not sure if he ever appeared with Utah in 2016. A google search does bring up a link:
http://www.utahutes.com/404-1.aspx?url=/roster.aspx?rp_id=725
But as you can see it now just hits a 404 error when you try and go there.
I guess we can look for more info as it comes out.
798543617908350977
I don't subscribe but clicked on the link and there is a thread there titled "Austin Lee transferring from Utah to BYU". Not knowing any details I researched the kid a bit.
He is from the class of 2012 and was being heavily recruited by Utah, BYU, and Stanford before committing and also had interest from Utah State, Arizona, Arizona State and Oregon State. Sitake (now HC at BYU) and Jay Hill (now HC at Weber State) were the coaches recruiting him. He served a mission from 2012-2014, and played on special teams for Utah in 2015 as a freshman.
I'm not sure if he ever appeared with Utah in 2016. A google search does bring up a link:
But as you can see it now just hits a 404 error when you try and go there.
I guess we can look for more info as it comes out.

