Archived Topic

Agree/Disagree?

by BroncoBot · 11/10/2016

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
My take - definitely cringeworthy and frankly pretty offensive, especially coming from a guy who has lived a privileged life and is certainly in the 1% of earners of all Americans.. Thoughts. I realize JP is a stand up dude, but I don't get his political views as of late.


796217253918375936
D
Ddawg
Blah, blah, blah ......

Classic libtard gibberish. Jabari is just parroting meaningless crap.



When I read or hear "Let's make America great again. I think about improving the economy so people can get jobs, have economic opportunity, building a strong military, taking care of our veterans, controlling the sovereign borders of our nation and protecting our citizens from crime and terrorism. Creating an environment where businesses can succeed by not choking them to death with overregulation and oppressive policies.



Anyway ...... that's what pops into my mind. Strange .....
B
BOID
Very disappointing. He is clearly not thinking for himself. The racism meme hanging over Trump is a DNC/HRC campaign fabrication. I have much more respect for minorities when they are able to ignore that sort of group-think, knee-jerk, chum-the-sharks, race baiting.
S
Screamineagle
I really wish Trumps slogan would have been make America even greater.I personally think there are still some pretty great things about America of course that slogan would not have been nearly as effective.
G
Guest
I think it's a dumb comment, just like the dumb comments from several people I know on Facebook that have talked about how Obama is really a Muslim, wasn't born in the United States, and was going to institute Sharia Law, etc.



There's no end to bombastic, stupid political statements.
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
hawkwing wrote:
I think it's a dumb comment, just like the dumb comments from several people I know on Facebook that have talked about how Obama is really a Muslim, wasn't born in the United States, and was going to institute Sharia Law, etc.



There's no end to bombastic, stupid political statements.


Agreed. No one has a monopoly on the idiotic, the ignorant, the misplaced we've seen this past year.
B
BroncoBot
BoiseBYU wrote:
I think it's a dumb comment, just like the dumb comments from several people I know on Facebook that have talked about how Obama is really a Muslim, wasn't born in the United States, and was going to institute Sharia Law, etc.



There's no end to bombastic, stupid political statements.


Agreed. No one has a monopoly on the idiotic, the ignorant, the misplaced we've seen this past year.

x3
D
Ddawg
hawkwing wrote:
I think it's a dumb comment, just like the dumb comments from several people I know on Facebook that have talked about how Obama is really a Muslim, wasn't born in the United States, and was going to institute Sharia Law, etc.



There's no end to bombastic, stupid political statements.


Exactly. Just as dumb as the people on "CC" fear mongering about Donald Trump.



Don't know who posted this ......

"Also rumors that top Trump advisers are suggesting that Mormon's be tracked via database along with Muslims and other non-Christian groups as well as tax-exempt status be revoked for not supporting Trump. "





Just a dumb comment eh?
G
Guest
Ddawg wrote:
I think it's a dumb comment, just like the dumb comments from several people I know on Facebook that have talked about how Obama is really a Muslim, wasn't born in the United States, and was going to institute Sharia Law, etc.



There's no end to bombastic, stupid political statements.


Exactly. Just as dumb as the people on "CC" fear mongering about Donald Trump.



Don't know who posted this ......

"Also rumors that top Trump advisers are suggesting that Mormon's be tracked via database along with Muslims and other non-Christian groups as well as tax-exempt status be revoked for not supporting Trump. "





Just a dumb comment eh?


We all make dumb comments as you have proven time and time again yourself. I am certainly not immune from that. Of course, Trump advisers did actually suggest that as can be seen with a simple google search.



I must say that you are relishing in the win of your chosen candidate with all the grace and good nature as I have to come to find from many Trump supporters.
B
BoiseBYU
Ddawg wrote:
I think it's a dumb comment, just like the dumb comments from several people I know on Facebook that have talked about how Obama is really a Muslim, wasn't born in the United States, and was going to institute Sharia Law, etc.



There's no end to bombastic, stupid political statements.


Exactly. Just as dumb as the people on "CC" fear mongering about Donald Trump.



Don't know who posted this ......

"Also rumors that top Trump advisers are suggesting that Mormon's be tracked via database along with Muslims and other non-Christian groups as well as tax-exempt status be revoked for not supporting Trump. "





Just a dumb comment eh?


Don't know about that rumor, but it would not be unwise to ignore that there is an animosity for our church amongst various Trump advisors. Have you read various tweets of Trump advisor Roger Stone? The man mocks our religion and our doctrines and the Temple. Repugnant. And then there is the Trump PAC that said the (fleeting as it turns out) Mormon opposition to Trump is setting things up for a "Mormoncaust." He then said that playing off of the holocaust was meant as a joke, but I at least see nothing funny in it It was vile. There is more out there. I fully understand that many many on the liberal side despise us too. But they do not have the power coming to Trump and the members of his party. I pray President-elect Trump will not heed such bigotry and venom. He said he wants to be a President for all the people. I choose to believe him. Perhaps he will stand up for religious liberty and respect as part of that pledge.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
I think it's a dumb comment, just like the dumb comments from several people I know on Facebook that have talked about how Obama is really a Muslim, wasn't born in the United States, and was going to institute Sharia Law, etc.



There's no end to bombastic, stupid political statements.


Exactly. Just as dumb as the people on "CC" fear mongering about Donald Trump.



Don't know who posted this ......

"Also rumors that top Trump advisers are suggesting that Mormon's be tracked via database along with Muslims and other non-Christian groups as well as tax-exempt status be revoked for not supporting Trump. "





Just a dumb comment eh?


We all make dumb comments as you have proven time and time again yourself. I am certainly not immune from that. Of course, Trump advisers did actually suggest that as can be seen with a simple google search.



I must say that you are relishing in the win of your chosen candidate with all the grace and good nature as I have to come to find from many Trump supporters.


Thank you. It will be fun to watch all your dire predictions about Trump proven wrong. Just like your ridiculous belief that Trump was a Clinton plant. Not just ridiculous - but flat out wrong. Stand-by. Enjoy.
G
Guest
Ddawg wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
I think it's a dumb comment, just like the dumb comments from several people I know on Facebook that have talked about how Obama is really a Muslim, wasn't born in the United States, and was going to institute Sharia Law, etc.



There's no end to bombastic, stupid political statements.


Exactly. Just as dumb as the people on "CC" fear mongering about Donald Trump.



Don't know who posted this ......

"Also rumors that top Trump advisers are suggesting that Mormon's be tracked via database along with Muslims and other non-Christian groups as well as tax-exempt status be revoked for not supporting Trump. "





Just a dumb comment eh?


We all make dumb comments as you have proven time and time again yourself. I am certainly not immune from that. Of course, Trump advisers did actually suggest that as can be seen with a simple google search.



I must say that you are relishing in the win of your chosen candidate with all the grace and good nature as I have to come to find from many Trump supporters.


Thank you. It will be fun to watch all your dire predictions about Trump proven wrong. Just like your ridiculous belief that Trump was a Clinton plant. Not just ridiculous - but flat out wrong. Stand-by. Enjoy.

You mean the theory that I was right about, as proven by Wikieaks.


pied-piper-dnc-email.png

I hope this is the only thing I'm right about in regards to Trump. That he follows up his acceptance speech with action rather than his more vitriolic campaign rhetoric. I also hope those who want to further divide the country have their hearts softened and realize that building unity and brotherhood is the healing our country needs.
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
I think it's a dumb comment, just like the dumb comments from several people I know on Facebook that have talked about how Obama is really a Muslim, wasn't born in the United States, and was going to institute Sharia Law, etc.



There's no end to bombastic, stupid political statements.


Exactly. Just as dumb as the people on "CC" fear mongering about Donald Trump.



Don't know who posted this ......

"Also rumors that top Trump advisers are suggesting that Mormon's be tracked via database along with Muslims and other non-Christian groups as well as tax-exempt status be revoked for not supporting Trump. "





Just a dumb comment eh?


We all make dumb comments as you have proven time and time again yourself. I am certainly not immune from that. Of course, Trump advisers did actually suggest that as can be seen with a simple google search.



I must say that you are relishing in the win of your chosen candidate with all the grace and good nature as I have to come to find from many Trump supporters.


Thank you. It will be fun to watch all your dire predictions about Trump proven wrong. Just like your ridiculous belief that Trump was a Clinton plant. Not just ridiculous - but flat out wrong. Stand-by. Enjoy.

You mean the theory that I was right about, as proven by Wikieaks.



pied-piper-dnc-email.png



I hope this is the only thing I'm right about in regards to Trump. That he follows up his acceptance speech with action rather than his more vitriolic campaign rhetoric. I also hope those who want to further divide the country have their hearts softened and realize that building unity and brotherhood is the healing our country needs.

Interesting that the "mainstream republican" so thoroughly repudiated all the points made in that Wiki. I don't think you can say the DNC planted trump. They did gamble he wouldn't resonate with many voters, and they lost that gamble big time.
D
Ddawg
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
I think it's a dumb comment, just like the dumb comments from several people I know on Facebook that have talked about how Obama is really a Muslim, wasn't born in the United States, and was going to institute Sharia Law, etc.



There's no end to bombastic, stupid political statements.


Exactly. Just as dumb as the people on "CC" fear mongering about Donald Trump.



Don't know who posted this ......

"Also rumors that top Trump advisers are suggesting that Mormon's be tracked via database along with Muslims and other non-Christian groups as well as tax-exempt status be revoked for not supporting Trump. "





Just a dumb comment eh?


We all make dumb comments as you have proven time and time again yourself. I am certainly not immune from that. Of course, Trump advisers did actually suggest that as can be seen with a simple google search.



I must say that you are relishing in the win of your chosen candidate with all the grace and good nature as I have to come to find from many Trump supporters.


Thank you. It will be fun to watch all your dire predictions about Trump proven wrong. Just like your ridiculous belief that Trump was a Clinton plant. Not just ridiculous - but flat out wrong. Stand-by. Enjoy.

You mean the theory that I was right about, as proven by Wikieaks.



pied-piper-dnc-email.png



I hope this is the only thing I'm right about in regards to Trump. That he follows up his acceptance speech with action rather than his more vitriolic campaign rhetoric. I also hope those who want to further divide the country have their hearts softened and realize that building unity and brotherhood is the healing our country needs.


Ha ha ha ha ha! You are hilarious. Seriously - you think that says Donald Trump was a Clinton plant? Ridiculous. I'll go back and dig out your quote if you want. You said Donald Trump was a plant by Hillary to disrupt the Republican primary and ruin their chances - ensuring Hillary winning the presidency. What happened to that grand scheme? LOL!



I guess that paper proves that Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Ben Carson were ALL planted by Hillary Clinton. It's a tri-fecta!



Seriously ..... let it go. You grasped and promoted a kooky conspiracy theory that was not true. Careful now - next you'll be wearing a tin foil hat and seeing black helicopters following you around. You are wrong.
B
BoiseBYU
Ddawg wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
I think it's a dumb comment, just like the dumb comments from several people I know on Facebook that have talked about how Obama is really a Muslim, wasn't born in the United States, and was going to institute Sharia Law, etc.



There's no end to bombastic, stupid political statements.


Exactly. Just as dumb as the people on "CC" fear mongering about Donald Trump.



Don't know who posted this ......

"Also rumors that top Trump advisers are suggesting that Mormon's be tracked via database along with Muslims and other non-Christian groups as well as tax-exempt status be revoked for not supporting Trump. "





Just a dumb comment eh?


We all make dumb comments as you have proven time and time again yourself. I am certainly not immune from that. Of course, Trump advisers did actually suggest that as can be seen with a simple google search.



I must say that you are relishing in the win of your chosen candidate with all the grace and good nature as I have to come to find from many Trump supporters.


Thank you. It will be fun to watch all your dire predictions about Trump proven wrong. Just like your ridiculous belief that Trump was a Clinton plant. Not just ridiculous - but flat out wrong. Stand-by. Enjoy.

You mean the theory that I was right about, as proven by Wikieaks.



pied-piper-dnc-email.png



I hope this is the only thing I'm right about in regards to Trump. That he follows up his acceptance speech with action rather than his more vitriolic campaign rhetoric. I also hope those who want to further divide the country have their hearts softened and realize that building unity and brotherhood is the healing our country needs.


Ha ha ha ha ha! You are hilarious. Seriously - you think that says Donald Trump was a Clinton plant? Ridiculous. I'll go back and dig out your quote if you want. You said Donald Trump was a plant by Hillary to disrupt the Republican primary and ruin their chances - ensuring Hillary winning the presidency. What happened to that grand scheme? LOL!



I guess that paper proves that Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Ben Carson were ALL planted by Hillary Clinton. It's a tri-fecta!



Seriously ..... let it go. You grasped and promoted a kooky conspiracy theory that was not true. Careful now - next you'll be wearing a tin foil hat and seeing black helicopters following you around. You are wrong.


I do not embrace that theory either. But why don't you let go your gloating and lack of graciousness. This is a time to bind up wounds not press the knife in deeper. Trump has been more gracious than you. And need I remind you what you said about him? Let it go man.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
BoiseBYU wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:



Exactly. Just as dumb as the people on "CC" fear mongering about Donald Trump.



Don't know who posted this ......

"Also rumors that top Trump advisers are suggesting that Mormon's be tracked via database along with Muslims and other non-Christian groups as well as tax-exempt status be revoked for not supporting Trump. "





Just a dumb comment eh?


We all make dumb comments as you have proven time and time again yourself. I am certainly not immune from that. Of course, Trump advisers did actually suggest that as can be seen with a simple google search.



I must say that you are relishing in the win of your chosen candidate with all the grace and good nature as I have to come to find from many Trump supporters.


Thank you. It will be fun to watch all your dire predictions about Trump proven wrong. Just like your ridiculous belief that Trump was a Clinton plant. Not just ridiculous - but flat out wrong. Stand-by. Enjoy.

You mean the theory that I was right about, as proven by Wikieaks.



pied-piper-dnc-email.png



I hope this is the only thing I'm right about in regards to Trump. That he follows up his acceptance speech with action rather than his more vitriolic campaign rhetoric. I also hope those who want to further divide the country have their hearts softened and realize that building unity and brotherhood is the healing our country needs.


Ha ha ha ha ha! You are hilarious. Seriously - you think that says Donald Trump was a Clinton plant? Ridiculous. I'll go back and dig out your quote if you want. You said Donald Trump was a plant by Hillary to disrupt the Republican primary and ruin their chances - ensuring Hillary winning the presidency. What happened to that grand scheme? LOL!



I guess that paper proves that Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Ben Carson were ALL planted by Hillary Clinton. It's a tri-fecta!



Seriously ..... let it go. You grasped and promoted a kooky conspiracy theory that was not true. Careful now - next you'll be wearing a tin foil hat and seeing black helicopters following you around. You are wrong.


I do not embrace that theory either. But why don't you let go your gloating and lack of graciousness. This is a time to bind up wounds not press the knife in deeper. Trump has been more gracious than you. And need I remind you what you said about him? Let it go man.


Feel free. Fire away. Bring it.



The election and time will prove how wrong you all were. It's been interesting to read the comments of Laura Ingraham and Newt Gingrich about you Never-Trump folks.
B
BoiseBYU
Ddawg wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Ddawg wrote:



We all make dumb comments as you have proven time and time again yourself. I am certainly not immune from that. Of course, Trump advisers did actually suggest that as can be seen with a simple google search.



I must say that you are relishing in the win of your chosen candidate with all the grace and good nature as I have to come to find from many Trump supporters.


Thank you. It will be fun to watch all your dire predictions about Trump proven wrong. Just like your ridiculous belief that Trump was a Clinton plant. Not just ridiculous - but flat out wrong. Stand-by. Enjoy.

You mean the theory that I was right about, as proven by Wikieaks.



pied-piper-dnc-email.png



I hope this is the only thing I'm right about in regards to Trump. That he follows up his acceptance speech with action rather than his more vitriolic campaign rhetoric. I also hope those who want to further divide the country have their hearts softened and realize that building unity and brotherhood is the healing our country needs.


Ha ha ha ha ha! You are hilarious. Seriously - you think that says Donald Trump was a Clinton plant? Ridiculous. I'll go back and dig out your quote if you want. You said Donald Trump was a plant by Hillary to disrupt the Republican primary and ruin their chances - ensuring Hillary winning the presidency. What happened to that grand scheme? LOL!



I guess that paper proves that Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Ben Carson were ALL planted by Hillary Clinton. It's a tri-fecta!



Seriously ..... let it go. You grasped and promoted a kooky conspiracy theory that was not true. Careful now - next you'll be wearing a tin foil hat and seeing black helicopters following you around. You are wrong.


I do not embrace that theory either. But why don't you let go your gloating and lack of graciousness. This is a time to bind up wounds not press the knife in deeper. Trump has been more gracious than you. And need I remind you what you said about him? Let it go man.


Feel free. Fire away. Bring it.



The election and time will prove how wrong you all were. It's been interesting to read the comments of Laura Ingraham and Newt Gingrich about you Never-Trump folks.


Time will tell. I hope my fears, based on his actual words, not rumors, are ALL proven wrong, because, if so, then our country will be moving forward. In the meantime I will look for ways to constructively make that so. I hope people like you decide to try and do the same thing.
G
Guest
Ddawg wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
I think it's a dumb comment, just like the dumb comments from several people I know on Facebook that have talked about how Obama is really a Muslim, wasn't born in the United States, and was going to institute Sharia Law, etc.



There's no end to bombastic, stupid political statements.


Exactly. Just as dumb as the people on "CC" fear mongering about Donald Trump.



Don't know who posted this ......

"Also rumors that top Trump advisers are suggesting that Mormon's be tracked via database along with Muslims and other non-Christian groups as well as tax-exempt status be revoked for not supporting Trump. "





Just a dumb comment eh?


We all make dumb comments as you have proven time and time again yourself. I am certainly not immune from that. Of course, Trump advisers did actually suggest that as can be seen with a simple google search.



I must say that you are relishing in the win of your chosen candidate with all the grace and good nature as I have to come to find from many Trump supporters.


Thank you. It will be fun to watch all your dire predictions about Trump proven wrong. Just like your ridiculous belief that Trump was a Clinton plant. Not just ridiculous - but flat out wrong. Stand-by. Enjoy.

You mean the theory that I was right about, as proven by Wikieaks.



pied-piper-dnc-email.png



I hope this is the only thing I'm right about in regards to Trump. That he follows up his acceptance speech with action rather than his more vitriolic campaign rhetoric. I also hope those who want to further divide the country have their hearts softened and realize that building unity and brotherhood is the healing our country needs.


Ha ha ha ha ha! You are hilarious. Seriously - you think that says Donald Trump was a Clinton plant? Ridiculous. I'll go back and dig out your quote if you want. You said Donald Trump was a plant by Hillary to disrupt the Republican primary and ruin their chances - ensuring Hillary winning the presidency. What happened to that grand scheme? LOL!



I guess that paper proves that Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Ben Carson were ALL planted by Hillary Clinton. It's a tri-fecta!



Seriously ..... let it go. You grasped and promoted a kooky conspiracy theory that was not true. Careful now - next you'll be wearing a tin foil hat and seeing black helicopters following you around. You are wrong.


Hillary Clinton did not plant Donald Trump as I said earlier. She and her media cronies did however prop him up in an effort to promote someone they believed to be unelectable to be her chief rival. That backfired, clearly because they failed to recognize just how unelectable Hillary Clinton is. That in combination with Obamacare increases coming right before the election caused a swell of discontent that anyone could have been running against Hillary and won.
S
snoscythe
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:



Exactly. Just as dumb as the people on "CC" fear mongering about Donald Trump.



Don't know who posted this ......

"Also rumors that top Trump advisers are suggesting that Mormon's be tracked via database along with Muslims and other non-Christian groups as well as tax-exempt status be revoked for not supporting Trump. "





Just a dumb comment eh?


We all make dumb comments as you have proven time and time again yourself. I am certainly not immune from that. Of course, Trump advisers did actually suggest that as can be seen with a simple google search.



I must say that you are relishing in the win of your chosen candidate with all the grace and good nature as I have to come to find from many Trump supporters.


Thank you. It will be fun to watch all your dire predictions about Trump proven wrong. Just like your ridiculous belief that Trump was a Clinton plant. Not just ridiculous - but flat out wrong. Stand-by. Enjoy.

You mean the theory that I was right about, as proven by Wikieaks.



pied-piper-dnc-email.png



I hope this is the only thing I'm right about in regards to Trump. That he follows up his acceptance speech with action rather than his more vitriolic campaign rhetoric. I also hope those who want to further divide the country have their hearts softened and realize that building unity and brotherhood is the healing our country needs.


Ha ha ha ha ha! You are hilarious. Seriously - you think that says Donald Trump was a Clinton plant? Ridiculous. I'll go back and dig out your quote if you want. You said Donald Trump was a plant by Hillary to disrupt the Republican primary and ruin their chances - ensuring Hillary winning the presidency. What happened to that grand scheme? LOL!



I guess that paper proves that Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Ben Carson were ALL planted by Hillary Clinton. It's a tri-fecta!



Seriously ..... let it go. You grasped and promoted a kooky conspiracy theory that was not true. Careful now - next you'll be wearing a tin foil hat and seeing black helicopters following you around. You are wrong.


Hillary Clinton did not plant Donald Trump as I said earlier. She and her media cronies did however prop him up in an effort to promote someone they believed to be unelectable to be her chief rival. That backfired, clearly because they failed to recognize just how unelectable Hillary Clinton is. That in combination with Obamacare increases coming right before the election caused a swell of discontent that anyone could have been running against Hillary and won.


Just jumping in to see how much longer we can make this string of nested quotes. Here's a completely unrelated picture to help:



http://i.imgur.com/MlHqZOR.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BoiseBYU
snoscythe wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Ddawg wrote:



We all make dumb comments as you have proven time and time again yourself. I am certainly not immune from that. Of course, Trump advisers did actually suggest that as can be seen with a simple google search.



I must say that you are relishing in the win of your chosen candidate with all the grace and good nature as I have to come to find from many Trump supporters.


Thank you. It will be fun to watch all your dire predictions about Trump proven wrong. Just like your ridiculous belief that Trump was a Clinton plant. Not just ridiculous - but flat out wrong. Stand-by. Enjoy.

You mean the theory that I was right about, as proven by Wikieaks.



pied-piper-dnc-email.png



I hope this is the only thing I'm right about in regards to Trump. That he follows up his acceptance speech with action rather than his more vitriolic campaign rhetoric. I also hope those who want to further divide the country have their hearts softened and realize that building unity and brotherhood is the healing our country needs.


Ha ha ha ha ha! You are hilarious. Seriously - you think that says Donald Trump was a Clinton plant? Ridiculous. I'll go back and dig out your quote if you want. You said Donald Trump was a plant by Hillary to disrupt the Republican primary and ruin their chances - ensuring Hillary winning the presidency. What happened to that grand scheme? LOL!



I guess that paper proves that Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Ben Carson were ALL planted by Hillary Clinton. It's a tri-fecta!



Seriously ..... let it go. You grasped and promoted a kooky conspiracy theory that was not true. Careful now - next you'll be wearing a tin foil hat and seeing black helicopters following you around. You are wrong.


Hillary Clinton did not plant Donald Trump as I said earlier. She and her media cronies did however prop him up in an effort to promote someone they believed to be unelectable to be her chief rival. That backfired, clearly because they failed to recognize just how unelectable Hillary Clinton is. That in combination with Obamacare increases coming right before the election caused a swell of discontent that anyone could have been running against Hillary and won.


Just jumping in to see how much longer we can make this string of nested quotes. Here's a completely unrelated picture to help:



http://i.imgur.com/MlHqZOR.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Haha. That gif is from the greatest television series of all time. Thanks Japan! :)
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.