Archived Topic

Sums Up My Vote

by BoiseBYU · 11/7/2016

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Any "Republican" strategist who votes FOR Hillary Clinton should be kicked out of the party and banned from ever representing or working for any Republican candidate or office holder.



Ana Navarro is a disgrace. There is NO case that can be made for a Republican to vote for Hillary. She should be ashamed.



And this coming from a #NeverTrumper.
B
BoiseBYU
SpiffCoug wrote:
Any "Republican" strategist who votes FOR Hillary Clinton should be kicked out of the party and banned from ever representing or working for any Republican candidate or office holder.



Ana Navarro is a disgrace. There is NO case that can be made for a Republican to vote for Hillary. She should be ashamed.



And this coming from a #NeverTrumper.


While I did not vote for Trump, I myself could not find it in myself to vote for HRC. That said, the reasons she mentioned for not voting for Trump were compelling to my way of seeing things.
S
SpiffCoug
BoiseBYU wrote:
Any "Republican" strategist who votes FOR Hillary Clinton should be kicked out of the party and banned from ever representing or working for any Republican candidate or office holder.



Ana Navarro is a disgrace. There is NO case that can be made for a Republican to vote for Hillary. She should be ashamed.



And this coming from a #NeverTrumper.


While I did not vote for Trump, I myself could not find it in myself to vote for HRC. That said, the reasons she mentioned for not voting for Trump were compelling to my way of seeing things.

Agreed, but those reasons should NOT have then led her to the conclusion that voting FOR Hillary is how her vote should have been cast.



She is no Republican if that is what she decided.
B
BoiseBYU
SpiffCoug wrote:
SpiffCoug wrote:
Any "Republican" strategist who votes FOR Hillary Clinton should be kicked out of the party and banned from ever representing or working for any Republican candidate or office holder.



Ana Navarro is a disgrace. There is NO case that can be made for a Republican to vote for Hillary. She should be ashamed.



And this coming from a #NeverTrumper.


While I did not vote for Trump, I myself could not find it in myself to vote for HRC. That said, the reasons she mentioned for not voting for Trump were compelling to my way of seeing things.

Agreed, but those reasons should NOT have then led her to the conclusion that voting FOR Hillary is how her vote should have been cast.



She is no Republican if that is what she decided.


Agreed, but I read her as taking the same route some of our Trump friends have taken, only the other way, namely there is really only two ways to vote--and two ways only: a vote for Trump or a vote for HRC. Any other vote is a waste and meaningless. I disagree with that view. But I guess the argument is an equal opportunity argument.
Advertisement
S
scott715
I like how most people are voting for one candidate because they don't want the other candidate. No body is in support of the candidate that they voted for.
B
BroncoBot
SpiffCoug wrote:
Any "Republican" strategist who votes FOR Hillary Clinton should be kicked out of the party and banned from ever representing or working for any Republican candidate or office holder.



Ana Navarro is a disgrace. There is NO case that can be made for a Republican to vote for Hillary. She should be ashamed.



And this coming from a #NeverTrumper.

I entirely agree spiff. Not a Nevertrump but that ridiculous. I think this election has exposed HRC and fired up the conservatives/right wing nuts/neo-cons/republicans to a degree and she will get a lot of pushback against her more dumb policies. BUT Obama was able to pass some absolute garbage during his time as well. It's going to be a mess either way, but I do not understand anyone who claims to be conservative or republican and voting for HRC.
N
nuk13
I have never heard of Navarro and I never want to hear of her again. She listed several things about Trump, some of which I question, and condescendingly listed a few about the Clintons at the end of her article. It's laughable that she brings up the KKK considering they have always been democrats. She didn't 'say anything about the sexual crimes of Bill. It's hard not to think she's been bought off. I am seeing more and more evidence that the establishment republicans have moved to where the democrats used to be. If they don't kick her out of the party they have moved further to the left.
C
Cougarfan87
nuk13 wrote:
I have never heard of Navarro and I never want to hear of her again. She listed several things about Trump, some of which I question, and condescendingly listed a few about the Clintons at the end of her article. It's laughable that she brings up the KKK considering they have always been democrats. She didn't 'say anything about the sexual crimes of Bill. It's hard not to think she's been bought off. I am seeing more and more evidence that the establishment republicans have moved to where the democrats used to be. If they don't kick her out of the party they have moved further to the left.


And that is why it is time for a new party.
B
byufan4ever
Also, why should a person be tied to one party for life? I think that is ridiculous. If party A isn't getting it done for me this election I have no problem voting for party B and then the next election going back to party A again. We have to stop this I'm a Republican/Democrat for life and I will blindly follow whatever the party wants to do. Too many people are putting party over country.
Advertisement
N
nuk13
scott715 wrote:
I like how most people are voting for one candidate because they don't want the other candidate. No body is in support of the candidate that they voted for.


Although I did not want Rodham, I did support the candidate I voted for.



I hope the republican kick Navarro out. A lot of republicans that withdrew their support for Trump need to be kicked in the pants. I intend on asking the senator and representative from Idaho how they feel now after withdrawing their support. I did not vote for either of them.
I
imuakahuku
BoiseBYU wrote:
Ana Navarro, a Republican strategist, describes her 2016 vote in compelling fashion, in my judgment:



http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/07/opinions/navarro-republican-voting-for-clinton/index.html



God bless America

She is so full of crap. The article is crap. It is all half truths taken out of context, outright lies, or twisted interpretations.

Kahn was a plant. Funny how she didn't mention his many connections to sharia law and Muslim extremists.

He never said one thing about immigrants. He only talked about illegal immigrants. Funny how she and those like her keep dropping that first part. He never called all Mexicans criminals. And what a joke to say he meant that she too was a murderer and rapist. Just stupid! I could go on but this is what the mainstream media has fed America and I hope someday America wakes up and sees those organizations for the frauds and corrupt businesses that that are.

She is an elitist and and part of the establishment (aka the aristocracy or our betters). What a dishonest person.
B
BoiseBYU
imuakahuku wrote:
Ana Navarro, a Republican strategist, describes her 2016 vote in compelling fashion, in my judgment:



http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/07/opinions/navarro-republican-voting-for-clinton/index.html



God bless America

She is so full of crap. The article is crap. It is all half truths taken out of context, outright lies, or twisted interpretations.

Kahn was a plant. Funny how she didn't mention his many connections to sharia law and Muslim extremists.

He never said one thing about immigrants. He only talked about illegal immigrants. Funny how she and those like her keep dropping that first part. He never called all Mexicans criminals. And what a joke to say he meant that she too was a murderer and rapist. Just stupid! I could go on but this is what the mainstream media has fed America and I hope someday America wakes up and sees those organizations for the frauds and corrupt businesses that that are.

She is an elitist and and part of the establishment (aka the aristocracy or our betters). What a dishonest person.


Disagree with you on all counts. But it doesn't matter. It is moot. Your man won.
D
Ddawg
imuakahuku wrote:
Ana Navarro, a Republican strategist, describes her 2016 vote in compelling fashion, in my judgment:



http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/07/opinions/navarro-republican-voting-for-clinton/index.html



God bless America

She is so full of crap. The article is crap. It is all half truths taken out of context, outright lies, or twisted interpretations.


Oooh yeah. A dishonest and slimy piece. Any Republican that voted for Hillary is a spineless traitor to GOP/Conservative principles. They are anathema. Hillary represents nothing but corruption, crony-capitalism, snobby privileged elitism, me first and me more, laws are for little people, and piles of lies.



The Washington elite establishment is shaking this morning. Trump is beholden to none of that murky corruption.



Just wait and see who Trump nominates for the Supreme Court - it will set the stage for how serious he is to protect and promote Conservative government principles.
D
Ddawg
P.S. The Obama legacy - all his Executive Orders and ObamaCare? Poof! Gone with the wind.

Suhweeeeet!
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Ddawg wrote:
P.S. The Obama legacy - all his Executive Orders and ObamaCare? Poof! Gone with the wind.

Suhweeeeet!


Wait I thought the whole thing was rigged? Sigh. Your man won. I congratulate you and yours. I will endeavor to pray for him. Right now I confess that when I do so, bile comes up. I think the only people more pleased than you are the folks in the Kremlin. This country is or at least can be greater than any President. That is my hope and that we didn't just get a mess of pottage.
D
Ddawg
BoiseBYU wrote:

Wait I thought the whole thing was rigged?


It is and was rigged. Wilileaks exposed the level of corruption and collusion with leaked debate questions, collusion between the corrupt Dimocrat party, the Hillary camp, and Libtard journalists. Giving 60,000 convicted felons the right to vote in Virginia - unprecedented. Dead people voting for Hillary. Obama telling illegals they can vote without concern or recourse. Rigged is another way to say corrupt to the core. You're darn right Hillary and the corrupt dimocrats do everything they can to rig and cheat in the election process. Luckily, the ignored and forgotten Americans rose up yesterday and voted against corruption and selfish elitism.
G
Guest
byufan4ever wrote:
Also, why should a person be tied to one party for life? I think that is ridiculous. If party A isn't getting it done for me this election I have no problem voting for party B and then the next election going back to party A again. We have to stop this I'm a Republican/Democrat for life and I will blindly follow whatever the party wants to do. Too many people are putting party over country.


This was exactly the point of many of the #nevertrump folks and exactly what the Trump supporters were arguing, that because #nevertrump person was republican they had to vote for Trump even though he didn't represent them or their beliefs.



I will most likely vote Republican again in the future but I will never vote for anyone out of obligation to a party.
S
snoscythe
Ddawg wrote:
Just wait and see who Trump nominates for the Supreme Court - it will set the stage for how serious he is to protect and promote Conservative government principles.


I've heard/read a couple places online today that Trump promised Ted Cruz that he would nominate Mike Lee to SCOTUS in exchange for Cruz's eventual support.
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
Just wait and see who Trump nominates for the Supreme Court - it will set the stage for how serious he is to protect and promote Conservative government principles.


I've heard/read a couple places online today that Trump promised Ted Cruz that he would nominate Mike Lee to SCOTUS in exchange for Cruz's eventual support.


A nomination I would certainly support.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.