Archived Topic

Miss game live

by a1247 · 10/15/2016

Advertisement
A
a1247
Anyone else just a little frustrated watching the game? BYU looks like a completely different team tonight.
B
BYUAddict
Offense is ineffective, MSU is passing all over the field. Very frustrating.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Gotta start stronger this second half. We receive, and need to have a good statement drive.
V
vancouvercougar
We really needed to get a score after the interception by Micah
A
a1247
I don't know what surprises me more, how bad the offense looks or the fact through it all they're only down 1 score.
Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
Did we practice at all after getting our statement win?
A
a1247
byufan4ever wrote:
Did we practice at all after getting our statement win?




Did they become complacent after 1 win?
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
81 rush, 45 pass yards at the half. COME ON!!!!
U
UCChris
I don't even know what to think of BYU at this point. I'm just going to wait for 2017 to pass judgment.
B
byufan4ever
Come on WRs! On a positive note Butch Pau'u has seen the field and is making some plays.
Advertisement
A
a1247
The throw on the 3rd down was good but I hate long throws on 3rd and short. Just get the 1st down
A
a1247
MissState is slicing this defense up
F
frdbtr
This BYU team looks a lot like the ones that lost those 3 games in a row. Defense is soft and the offensive line is playing poorly. I hope they can get things cleaned up soon.
G
Gunk
Most exciting thing about this game are our punts.
A
a1247
Gunk wrote:
Most exciting thing about this game are our punts.


Ugh that's not what anyone wants to hear.
Advertisement
A
a1247
weres the late hit
G
Gunk
Should have gone with the bootleg the first time when they weren't expecting it.
F
frdbtr
BYU needs to score a TD here. A FG is good but we need a TD.
B
byufan4ever
After that 1st and G I would have liked to have seen a quick snap QB sneak to throw them off.
J
Jarhead
Detmer's goal line play calling has got to improve.
Page 1 of 5
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.