Archived Topic

Fredette's National Recognition

by Mars · 1/5/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars
Y
Y&Brit
Hope he keeps it up. He used to annoy me in his first 2 years when he would dribble at the top of the key for 18 seconds and then drive in to have the ball stolen from him over and over. But now when that happens (only a couple times per game) I don't mind because he goes on tears after a turnover and usually hits big shots or assists.



Beat the rebs and hang 50 again against utah
G
Gunk
He forces some drives sometimes, but we need some of that fearlessness on the team.



He's great coming off the dribble, which is also something we desperately need; somebody that can create.
S
Sammich
Y&Brit wrote:
I don't mind because he goes on tears after a turnover and usually hits big shots or assists.

I love that about both Jimmer and Jackson. After they make a mistake they easily make up for it with something, often a steal of their own followed by easy points.
S
Schmoe
I believe that Jimmer's performance also got us ranked in the AP poll, we were 32nd the week before and I think the national attention got us bumped a couple extra spots.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.