Archived Topic

uva vs central michigan

by BroncoBot · 9/24/2016

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Looks like a typical bronco team. takes 3 weeks to get things figured out. they are playing better today against a decent team.
B
BroncoBot
UVA has managed to turn this into an epic collapse...
B
bamf3000
Seems still like a typical Bronco team, can't seem to finish a game. We always struggled in the 2nd half
B
BroncoBot
a lot of people would say that was a result of the anae offense. and I would mostly agree.
M
Mars
100 wins now for Bronco!
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
I'm happy for Bronco. He has a tough road ahead of him though. That team he has is going to struggle in the ACC. Hopefully they can get some new talent in there to be able to compete.
C
Cougarfan87
frdbtr wrote:
I'm happy for Bronco. He has a tough road ahead of him though. That team he has is going to struggle in the ACC. Hopefully they can get some new talent in there to be able to compete.


When they start getting talent to fit their system, I think you will start seeing success similar to what they had a BYU...a solid bowl eligible team that has potential to make some noise every once in a while. I'm not sure they will ever be perennial contenders, but I think UVA fans would be happy with BYU type success for a while.
G
Guest
Bronco is starting to right the ship at UVA. The UVA program was in complete disarray and failure. It will take years to fix but they are lucky to have a coach like Bronco to lead them to success.
J
jvquarterback
Can we move these threads out of the BYU football category? Maybe to pro sports.
B
byufan4ever
UVA is a pro team? :D
Advertisement
J
jvquarterback
byufan4ever wrote:
UVA is a pro team? :D


For the coaches it's absolutely a pro sport (it is for the players to but don't say it too often or the thread will get locked - which come to think of it might be a good way to get rid of these threads).



It has nothing to do with BYU football though, so it's obviously in the wrong category.
F
frdbtr
I don't know why this isn't BYU football related when Bronco Mendenhall is a former BYU football head coach.
S
snoscythe
Might as well keep bumping it to the top of the forum to complain about it being in the forum.
J
jvquarterback
frdbtr wrote:
I don't know why this isn't BYU football related when Bronco Mendenhall is a former BYU football head coach.


People don't post about Ziggy Ansah in this forum.


snoscythe wrote:
Might as well keep bumping it to the top of the forum to complain about it being in the forum.


Tried to ignore, but these happen every week. Maybe I'll keep it at the top of the list until these threads are banned from this forum. I suppose I could resurrect the other three as well. They are BYU football related according the fred.
F
frdbtr
jvquarterback wrote:
I don't know why this isn't BYU football related when Bronco Mendenhall is a former BYU football head coach.


People don't post about Ziggy Ansah in this forum.


snoscythe wrote:
Might as well keep bumping it to the top of the forum to complain about it being in the forum.


Tried to ignore, but these happen every week. Maybe I'll keep it at the top of the list until these threads are banned from this forum. I suppose I could resurrect the other three as well. They are BYU football related according the fred.


Ziggy ansah is a former BYU football player who is now a professional football player so he has a forum for his posts. Former coaches do not.
Advertisement
J
jvquarterback
College football is a profession for coaches. We can all at least agree on that. They get paid. They're professionals. If you want to talk about ex-players or ex-coaches take it to another forum, at least until 2021.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.