Archived Topic

UCLA live

by BroncoBot · 9/18/2016

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
anything I missed finishing the miss st and lsu game?
F
frdbtr
A bunch of dropped balls that hit the BYU receivers right in the hands.
K
KingCoug
5 min left in the 1st quarter and more of the same so far. Offense struggling. Defense holding. BYU and UCLA trading possessions.
B
BroncoBot
sloppy. too many dudes on the field.
B
BroncoBot
byu just really struggling to get any momentum for 9 quarters now.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
again, no pressure on rosen.
K
KingCoug
Our D can only do so much. Our O needs to start producing.
B
BroncoBot
never said the offense was looking good.
K
KingCoug
UCLA scores first. 7-0. Ugh.
K
KingCoug
Anyone still think Taysom isn't a step (or more) slower?
Advertisement
U
UCChris
KingCoug wrote:
Anyone still think Taysom isn't a step (or more) slower?


Nope. He woulda burned at least three guys so far this game if this was last year.
M
Matty-B
No doubt. 10 out of 10 times he gets that edge in the past.
U
UCChris
In other news, the receivers need to catch the ball...
B
byufan4ever
KingCoug wrote:
Anyone still think Taysom isn't a step (or more) slower?


Yeah I honestly don't know how anyone thinks his speed is anywhere close to what we've seen in the past.



And UCLA So QB is learning a new system this season too. How much longer do we get to use that excuse?
B
BroncoBot
KingCoug wrote:
Anyone still think Taysom isn't a step (or more) slower?

I remember him being brought down several times when he was still "fast".
Advertisement
K
KingCoug
Having a harder time thinking of reasons to keep Taysom in and not play Mangum. Mangum couldn't do any worse and he would get experience for the future. The only counter argument is it may be better to let Mangum observe and learn from the sidelines while this new coaching staff gets its feet wet.
B
BroncoBot
I think ya'll have some selective memory.
U
UCChris
I don't claim to know everything about football, but I never thought that BYU would struggle on offense this year. I was worried about the defense in the weeks leading up to the Arizona opener...
K
KingCoug
BroncoBot wrote:
I think ya'll have some selective memory.


Nobody has forgotten the bowl game last year, if that's what you're referring to. Mangum was a freshman. Hill is a senior. And Mangum is the future.
B
byufan4ever
Some people like to keep living in the past.
Page 1 of 5
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.