Archived Topic

OT: Virginia loses to UConn with short missed FG in final seconds

by Fido · 9/17/2016

Advertisement
F
Fido
http://www.espn.com/college-football/video?gameId=400869444



I'm not bashing or gloating. What a painful way to lose a game. Virginia is now 0-3 to start the season.

The remaining Virginia schedule could prove tough for this team:



vs Central Michigan

at Duke

vs Pitt

vs North Carolina

vs Louisville

at Wake Forest

vs Miami (FL)

at Georgia Tech

at Virginia Tech
G
Guest
Too bad. This was one I was really hoping for them to get.



Virginia has a great coach, but their program has become so dysfunctional it will take a long time to turn it around.
S
snoscythe
I watched the end of the game, and this one was on the kicker. They had no time outs and the clock was ticking down to 0 so the holder had to call for the snap at the last possible moment but the kicker was still stepping off his placement with his head down when the ball was snapped. No situational awareness on the part of that kicker.
F
frdbtr
hawkwing wrote:
Too bad. This was one I was really hoping for them to get.



Virginia has a great coach, but their program has become so dysfunctional it will take a long time to turn it around.


Bronco talks in all his press conferences about how this is going to take time to get turned around. I'm sure he is really frustrated with the losses.
F
Fido
Bronco and Virginia get a win against Central Michigan 49-35 for his first Virginia win. Congrats!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.