Archived Topic

OL Attributes for Sports Sim

by byufan4ever · 9/14/2016

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
So I have recently re-picked up Bowl Bound College Football which is a text based sports sim. It's pretty fun and in-depth with a lot of stats for those who love stats. The game comes with randomly generated players and abilities so I'm updating the BYU team with our 2016 2 deep roster. I've done the offense so far and have made Hill, Mangum, Williams, and Koroma all studs with the WRs and TEs being rather mediocre. Where I need help is the rest of the OL. I'm just not familiar enough with them to put in accurate attribute ratings.



Here are the players that I would like ratings for:



LT: Andrew Eide; JJ Nwigwe

LG: Keyan Norman; Jacob Jiminez

RG: Parker Dawe; Tuni Kanuch

RT: Ului Lapuaho; Austin Hoyt



Below are the ratings that I need.



50 = average college football player

60 = above average

70 = all conference

80 = all american



Athleticism (this is compared to all college football players so an OL will probably have a low Speed)



ACC - Acceleration

AGR - Aggressiveness

AGL - Agility

INS - Instincts

JMP - Jumping

SPD - Speed

STR - Strength

DSC - Discipline (affects false start penalties)

DUR - Durability

EN - Endurance



Skills (this is compared to just other OL and needs both a Current rating and a Potential rating)



HND - Hands (affect holding penalties)

RB - Run Blocking

PB - Pass Blocking

LOS - Long Snapping



Let me know if you have any questions and thanks in advance!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.