Archived Topic

Hillary has pneumonia

by SpiffCoug · 9/12/2016

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
774993814025011200
Watch her do her best "Weekend at Bernie's" impression. Watch her feet as she gets into the van. And by get into the van, I mean dragged into the van since her feet don't move.



I battled pneumonia last February and it was brutal. I was coughing for a good three weeks before I finally was knocked on my @$$ for two weeks. I finally went to the doctor's when I had a fever of 103 and was freezing cold. I had never been more sick in my life. I'm a fairly healthy and fit under-40 year old and that illness flat out kicked my trash.



I can't imagine what it's doing to a less-healthy, less-active 68-year old.



She can't win this story right now. She NEEDS rest - because pneumonia will kill you. But she can't afford to rest too much because there is a debate in about two weeks time. If she has to cancel it how does that look? But how will it look if she can't do anything for the next two weeks?



This campaign just got real perilous both figurative and literally for Hillary.
S
snoscythe
Nice of her to go out in the crowd and hug little kids while she has pneumonia.....
S
scott715
Do you think that is really what is wrong with her? Or is it something else?
D
Ddawg
scott715 wrote:
Do you think that is really what is wrong with her? Or is it something else?


Something else.



You will note, the knee jerk, 1st response of Hillary's campaign is to LIE. Classic Clinton effort to hide the truth.



Note the changing storyline.

1. Chronic cough is from allergies - for 9 months.

2. Hillary fainting at 9-11 ceremony due to "over-heating" (it was 72 degrees).

3. Now, Hillary was dehydrated due to pneumonia and on antibiotics.



Bottom line, Hillary and her campaign lie, chronically, about everything.
D
Ddawg
snoscythe wrote:
Nice of her to go out in the crowd and hug little kids while she has pneumonia.....


Guarantee that "spontaneous" hug from that little girl was arranged by her campaign.



Everything about Hillary and her people is a choreographed effort to deceive. I have 90% doubts that she has pneumonia. (I wonder how Sen. Chuck Schumer feels now - he was standing next to Hildabeast at the 9-11 memorial ceremony).



Hillary is an unhealthy, frail, has serious memory lapses (FBI interview is replete with memory lapses), 69 years old, and is a chronic liar.

(She turns 69 in October).
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Ddawg wrote:
Do you think that is really what is wrong with her? Or is it something else?


Something else.



You will note, the knee jerk, 1st response of Hillary's campaign is to LIE. Classic Clinton effort to hide the truth.



Note the changing storyline.

1. Chronic cough is from allergies - for 9 months.

2. Hillary fainting at 9-11 ceremony due to "over-heating" (it was 72 degrees).

3. Now, Hillary was dehydrated due to pneumonia and on antibiotics.



Bottom line, Hillary and her campaign lie, chronically, about everything.


As does Trump.
D
Ddawg
BoiseBYU wrote:
scott715 wrote:
Do you think that is really what is wrong with her? Or is it something else?


Something else.



You will note, the knee jerk, 1st response of Hillary's campaign is to LIE. Classic Clinton effort to hide the truth.



Note the changing storyline.

1. Chronic cough is from allergies - for 9 months.

2. Hillary fainting at 9-11 ceremony due to "over-heating" (it was 72 degrees).

3. Now, Hillary was dehydrated due to pneumonia and on antibiotics.



Bottom line, Hillary and her campaign lie, chronically, about everything.


As does Trump.


Baloney. Luckily Utah voters are waking up and you "Never Trumpers" are going to get squashed on election day. Latest poll in Utah has Trump +15.



Utah Policy/ Dan Jones 9/1 - 9/11, Trump 39, Hillary 24, Johnson 13, Stein 0

Evan McMullin is not even on the charts. He's in the "Other" or "Someone Else" category.



It's not about liking Trump. It's about stopping Hillary. There is only 1 candidate that can do that - Trump.
S
SpiffCoug
Ddawg wrote:
Do you think that is really what is wrong with her? Or is it something else?


Something else.



You will note, the knee jerk, 1st response of Hillary's campaign is to LIE. Classic Clinton effort to hide the truth.



Note the changing storyline.

1. Chronic cough is from allergies - for 9 months.

2. Hillary fainting at 9-11 ceremony due to "over-heating" (it was 72 degrees).

3. Now, Hillary was dehydrated due to pneumonia and on antibiotics.



Bottom line, Hillary and her campaign lie, chronically, about everything.

I think she probably does have pneumonia. I just don't think that is all she has. They're hiding what else is wrong with because just saying it's pneumonia is "better" than admitting what else ails her.
B
BoiseBYU
Ddawg wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Do you think that is really what is wrong with her? Or is it something else?


Something else.



You will note, the knee jerk, 1st response of Hillary's campaign is to LIE. Classic Clinton effort to hide the truth.



Note the changing storyline.

1. Chronic cough is from allergies - for 9 months.

2. Hillary fainting at 9-11 ceremony due to "over-heating" (it was 72 degrees).

3. Now, Hillary was dehydrated due to pneumonia and on antibiotics.



Bottom line, Hillary and her campaign lie, chronically, about everything.


As does Trump.


Baloney. Luckily Utah voters are waking up and you "Never Trumpers" are going to get squashed on election day. Latest poll in Utah has Trump +15.



Utah Policy/ Dan Jones 9/1 - 9/11, Trump 39, Hillary 24, Johnson 13, Stein 0

Evan McMullin is not even on the charts. He's in the "Other" or "Someone Else" category.



It's not about liking Trump. It's about stopping Hillary. There is only 1 candidate that can do that - Trump.


Trump will probably carry UT. If we get "squashed" on election day, so be it. Says nothing about the consummate. pathological liar that he is. Saying baloney to the statement that Trump is a liar is. to quote another "implistic, and wrong. It's America. You have a right to be wrong. Revel in it."
D
Ddawg
BoiseBYU wrote:
BoiseBYU wrote:
scott715 wrote:
Do you think that is really what is wrong with her? Or is it something else?


Something else.



You will note, the knee jerk, 1st response of Hillary's campaign is to LIE. Classic Clinton effort to hide the truth.



Note the changing storyline.

1. Chronic cough is from allergies - for 9 months.

2. Hillary fainting at 9-11 ceremony due to "over-heating" (it was 72 degrees).

3. Now, Hillary was dehydrated due to pneumonia and on antibiotics.



Bottom line, Hillary and her campaign lie, chronically, about everything.


As does Trump.


Baloney. Luckily Utah voters are waking up and you "Never Trumpers" are going to get squashed on election day. Latest poll in Utah has Trump +15.



Utah Policy/ Dan Jones 9/1 - 9/11, Trump 39, Hillary 24, Johnson 13, Stein 0

Evan McMullin is not even on the charts. He's in the "Other" or "Someone Else" category.



It's not about liking Trump. It's about stopping Hillary. There is only 1 candidate that can do that - Trump.


Trump will probably carry UT. If we get "squashed" on election day, so be it. Says nothing about the consummate. pathological liar that he is. Saying baloney to the statement that Trump is a liar is. to quote another "implistic, and wrong. It's America. You have a right to be wrong. Revel in it."




Your equating Hillary's lies to Trumps story telling is not even in the same universe. Not even close. And your equating the two as being on the same level causes me to seriously question your judgement.



Hillary has committed numerous Federal felony violations with her acts, and her lies. National intelligence secrets have been compromised, brave men have died, and subpoenaed Federal evidence has been destroyed on a monumental scale, and HILLARY CONTINUES TO LIE ABOUT ALL OF IT.



On top of that, Hillary and Bill have brought hundreds of millions into their personal coffers (Clinton Foundation) because they sell access to and influence U.S. policy to foreign interests and foreign govts. That is factual. It's a big deal.



To equate the two - you are living in a delusional La-La land.
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Ddawg wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Do you think that is really what is wrong with her? Or is it something else?


Something else.



You will note, the knee jerk, 1st response of Hillary's campaign is to LIE. Classic Clinton effort to hide the truth.



Note the changing storyline.

1. Chronic cough is from allergies - for 9 months.

2. Hillary fainting at 9-11 ceremony due to "over-heating" (it was 72 degrees).

3. Now, Hillary was dehydrated due to pneumonia and on antibiotics.



Bottom line, Hillary and her campaign lie, chronically, about everything.


As does Trump.


Baloney. Luckily Utah voters are waking up and you "Never Trumpers" are going to get squashed on election day. Latest poll in Utah has Trump +15.



Utah Policy/ Dan Jones 9/1 - 9/11, Trump 39, Hillary 24, Johnson 13, Stein 0

Evan McMullin is not even on the charts. He's in the "Other" or "Someone Else" category.



It's not about liking Trump. It's about stopping Hillary. There is only 1 candidate that can do that - Trump.


Trump will probably carry UT. If we get "squashed" on election day, so be it. Says nothing about the consummate. pathological liar that he is. Saying baloney to the statement that Trump is a liar is. to quote another "implistic, and wrong. It's America. You have a right to be wrong. Revel in it."




Your equating Hillary's lies to Trumps story telling is not even in the same universe. Not even close. And your equating the two as being on the same level causes me to seriously question your judgement.



Hillary has committed numerous Federal felony violations with her acts, and her lies. National intelligence secrets have been compromised, brave men have died, and subpoenaed Federal evidence has been destroyed on a monumental scale, and HILLARY CONTINUES TO LIE ABOUT ALL OF IT.



On top of that, Hillary and Bill have brought hundreds of millions into their personal coffers (Clinton Foundation) because they sell access to and influence U.S. policy to foreign interests and foreign govts. That is factual. It's a big deal.



To equate the two - you are living in a delusional La-La land.




Quit changing what I said and did. It is poor form on your part. I have not equated the dishonesty of the two in terms of their seriosness. I am grounded enough to acknowledge HRC as a dishonest politician and with horrendous consequences for all around. You are apparently too blinded to see that Trump is a pathological liar as well, as multiple people, particularly from within the Republican party have stated. Who is the delusional one? Proof is in the pudding buddy.
D
Ddawg
BoiseBYU wrote:

Quit changing what I said and did. It is poor form on your part. I have not equated the dishonesty of the two in terms of their seriosness. I am grounded enough to acknowledge HRC as a dishonest politician and with horrendous consequences for all around. You are apparently too blinded to see that Trump is a pathological liar as well, as multiple people, particularly from within the Republican party have stated. Who is the delusional one? Proof is in the pudding buddy.


I'm not changing anything. I am not blinded to anything about Trump. My eyes are wide open to Trump and all his weaknesses.



So let's look at where we are - buddy. You have only 2 people that have the possibility of sitting in the Oval Office in this election cycle - either Hillary or Trump. Agree on that one buddy? A vote for any other candidate is a protest vote - end of story.



Hillary is flat out the most corrupt, dishonest, deceitful person to ever run for the presidency - bar none.



Trump is arrogant, pompous, and stretches the truth. He dies not lie like Hillary. Not even close. Not in the same universe. I have posted this before, but will again. I have a close personal friend who has done 2 large real estate deals with Trump. He has sat across the table from him and negotiated. Had numerous personal conversations on the phone. He says nothing but complimentary things about Trump and is supporting him 100%.



You have every right to cast a meaningless protest vote. Along with all your Never Trump friends that think they are sending a moral message. Your not. Your just helping a felony committing criminal (Hillary) into the White House and $100's of millions will pour into her foundation. U.S. foreign policy is for sale. Most importantly the Supreme Court will get liberal judges who destroy the Constitution - and Joseph Smith's prophecy will be fulfilled. We will never recover as a country.



So, all you #NeverTrump voters that thump your chest and think you have a great moral victory - think again.
B
BoiseBYU
Ddawg wrote:

Quit changing what I said and did. It is poor form on your part. I have not equated the dishonesty of the two in terms of their seriosness. I am grounded enough to acknowledge HRC as a dishonest politician and with horrendous consequences for all around. You are apparently too blinded to see that Trump is a pathological liar as well, as multiple people, particularly from within the Republican party have stated. Who is the delusional one? Proof is in the pudding buddy.


I'm not changing anything. I am not blinded to anything about Trump. My eyes are wide open to Trump and all his weaknesses.



So let's look at where we are - buddy. You have only 2 people that have the possibility of sitting in the Oval Office in this election cycle - either Hillary or Trump. Agree on that one buddy? A vote for any other candidate is a protest vote - end of story.



Hillary is flat out the most corrupt, dishonest, deceitful person to ever run for the presidency - bar none.



Trump is arrogant, pompous, and stretches the truth. He dies not lie like Hillary. Not even close. Not in the same universe. I have posted this before, but will again. I have a close personal friend who has done 2 large real estate deals with Trump. He has sat across the table from him and negotiated. Had numerous personal conversations on the phone. He says nothing but complimentary things about Trump and is supporting him 100%.



You have every right to cast a meaningless protest vote. Along with all your Never Trump friends that think they are sending a moral message. Your not. Your just helping a felony committing criminal (Hillary) into the White House and $100's of millions will pour into her foundation. U.S. foreign policy is for sale.



Most importantly the Supreme Court will get liberal judges who destroy the Constitution - and Joseph Smith's prophecy will be fulfilled. We will never recover as a country.



The fact is - keeping the Supreme Court leaning liberal is huge. But, just as important - maybe even more so, are the Federal Circuit Courts below. When Obama took office in 2008, of the 13 U.S. Federal Court of Appeals, only 1 was Liberal. After 8 years of Obama, 9 of those Appeal Courts (70%) are liberal. Obama has appointed 55 Liberal judges to theses critical benches. They are under the radar and altering the fabric of this country in a dramatic way.



So, all you #NeverTrump voters that thump your chest and think you have a great moral victory - think again.


No chest thumping here. I think this is a time of profound sadness. I really don't think there is any great moral victory in not voting for Trump. I am not voting for him or Hillary because neither one is qualified to be President. And for the record, Trump more than "stretches the truth." He is a liar. Deal with it.
D
Ddawg
BoiseBYU wrote:
BoiseBYU wrote:

Quit changing what I said and did. It is poor form on your part. I have not equated the dishonesty of the two in terms of their seriosness. I am grounded enough to acknowledge HRC as a dishonest politician and with horrendous consequences for all around. You are apparently too blinded to see that Trump is a pathological liar as well, as multiple people, particularly from within the Republican party have stated. Who is the delusional one? Proof is in the pudding buddy.


I'm not changing anything. I am not blinded to anything about Trump. My eyes are wide open to Trump and all his weaknesses.



So let's look at where we are - buddy. You have only 2 people that have the possibility of sitting in the Oval Office in this election cycle - either Hillary or Trump. Agree on that one buddy? A vote for any other candidate is a protest vote - end of story.



Hillary is flat out the most corrupt, dishonest, deceitful person to ever run for the presidency - bar none.



Trump is arrogant, pompous, and stretches the truth. He dies not lie like Hillary. Not even close. Not in the same universe. I have posted this before, but will again. I have a close personal friend who has done 2 large real estate deals with Trump. He has sat across the table from him and negotiated. Had numerous personal conversations on the phone. He says nothing but complimentary things about Trump and is supporting him 100%.



You have every right to cast a meaningless protest vote. Along with all your Never Trump friends that think they are sending a moral message. Your not. Your just helping a felony committing criminal (Hillary) into the White House and $100's of millions will pour into her foundation. U.S. foreign policy is for sale.



Most importantly the Supreme Court will get liberal judges who destroy the Constitution - and Joseph Smith's prophecy will be fulfilled. We will never recover as a country.



The fact is - keeping the Supreme Court leaning liberal is huge. But, just as important - maybe even more so, are the Federal Circuit Courts below. When Obama took office in 2008, of the 13 U.S. Federal Court of Appeals, only 1 was Liberal. After 8 years of Obama, 9 of those Appeal Courts (70%) are liberal. Obama has appointed 55 Liberal judges to theses critical benches. They are under the radar and altering the fabric of this country in a dramatic way.



So, all you #NeverTrump voters that thump your chest and think you have a great moral victory - think again.


No chest thumping here. I think this is a time of profound sadness. I really don't think there is any great moral victory in not voting for Trump. I am not voting for him or Hillary because neither one is qualified to be President. And for the record, Trump more than "stretches the truth." He is a liar. Deal with it.


You think you are telling me something new? Deal with the fact that Trump is an arrogant guy that loves to tell the world how great he is? He's an aggressive businessman that operates in the gray margin. What lesson are you teaching me here? For all the tall tales and lying that Trump has done - there in NO comparison between Hillary and Trump. None.



The important thing here is preserving the Constitution. Electing Hillary (by either voting for her of casting a protest vote) will effectively send the Constitution to the shredder.



The fact is - keeping the Supreme Court leaning liberal is huge. But, just as important - maybe even more so, are the Federal Circuit Courts below. When Obama took office in 2008, of the 13 U.S. Federal Court of Appeals, only 1 was Liberal. After 8 years of Obama, 9 of those Appeal Courts (70%) are liberal. Obama has appointed 55 Liberal judges to theses critical benches. They are under the radar and altering the fabric of this country in a dramatic way.



Note - the U.S. Supreme Court will hear and handle up to 100 cases per year. The Federal Appeals Courts (13 Circuits) will handle about 35,000 cases per year.
B
BoiseBYU
Ddawg wrote:
Ddawg wrote:

Quit changing what I said and did. It is poor form on your part. I have not equated the dishonesty of the two in terms of their seriosness. I am grounded enough to acknowledge HRC as a dishonest politician and with horrendous consequences for all around. You are apparently too blinded to see that Trump is a pathological liar as well, as multiple people, particularly from within the Republican party have stated. Who is the delusional one? Proof is in the pudding buddy.


I'm not changing anything. I am not blinded to anything about Trump. My eyes are wide open to Trump and all his weaknesses.



So let's look at where we are - buddy. You have only 2 people that have the possibility of sitting in the Oval Office in this election cycle - either Hillary or Trump. Agree on that one buddy? A vote for any other candidate is a protest vote - end of story.



Hillary is flat out the most corrupt, dishonest, deceitful person to ever run for the presidency - bar none.



Trump is arrogant, pompous, and stretches the truth. He dies not lie like Hillary. Not even close. Not in the same universe. I have posted this before, but will again. I have a close personal friend who has done 2 large real estate deals with Trump. He has sat across the table from him and negotiated. Had numerous personal conversations on the phone. He says nothing but complimentary things about Trump and is supporting him 100%.



You have every right to cast a meaningless protest vote. Along with all your Never Trump friends that think they are sending a moral message. Your not. Your just helping a felony committing criminal (Hillary) into the White House and $100's of millions will pour into her foundation. U.S. foreign policy is for sale.



Most importantly the Supreme Court will get liberal judges who destroy the Constitution - and Joseph Smith's prophecy will be fulfilled. We will never recover as a country.



The fact is - keeping the Supreme Court leaning liberal is huge. But, just as important - maybe even more so, are the Federal Circuit Courts below. When Obama took office in 2008, of the 13 U.S. Federal Court of Appeals, only 1 was Liberal. After 8 years of Obama, 9 of those Appeal Courts (70%) are liberal. Obama has appointed 55 Liberal judges to theses critical benches. They are under the radar and altering the fabric of this country in a dramatic way.



So, all you #NeverTrump voters that thump your chest and think you have a great moral victory - think again.


No chest thumping here. I think this is a time of profound sadness. I really don't think there is any great moral victory in not voting for Trump. I am not voting for him or Hillary because neither one is qualified to be President. And for the record, Trump more than "stretches the truth." He is a liar. Deal with it.


You think you are telling me something new? Deal with the fact that Trump is an arrogant guy that loves to tell the world how great he is? He's an aggressive businessman that operates in the gray margin. What lesson are you teaching me here? For all the tall tales and lying that Trump has done - there in NO comparison between Hillary and Trump. None.



The important thing here is preserving the Constitution. Electing Hillary (by either voting for her of casting a protest vote) will effectively send the Constitution to the shredder.



The fact is - keeping the Supreme Court leaning liberal is huge. But, just as important - maybe even more so, are the Federal Circuit Courts below. When Obama took office in 2008, of the 13 U.S. Federal Court of Appeals, only 1 was Liberal. After 8 years of Obama, 9 of those Appeal Courts (70%) are liberal. Obama has appointed 55 Liberal judges to theses critical benches. They are under the radar and altering the fabric of this country in a dramatic way.



Note - the U.S. Supreme Court will hear and handle up to 100 cases per year. The Federal Appeals Courts (13 Circuits) will handle about 35,000 cases per year.


I think my post was quite clear. If you read it to understand it, you'd get it. You tried to pooh pooh things by saying that Trump "stretches the truth." In response, I said he is a liar and you should deal with that fact. You ask what lesson I am trying to teach you. I am not trying to teach you any lesson. I am just stating for the record that your man is a consummate liar.
Advertisement
M
Mars
Hillary lies.

Trump lies.

Hillary coughs.

Hillary dies?

Pneumonia.



An original poem.
D
Ddawg
BoiseBYU wrote:

I think my post was quite clear. If you read it to understand it, you'd get it. You tried to pooh pooh things by saying that Trump "stretches the truth." In response, I said he is a liar and you should deal with that fact. You ask what lesson I am trying to teach you. I am not trying to teach you any lesson. I am just stating for the record that your man is a consummate liar.


First off. Trump is not "my" man. I'm voting for him because he is the last man standing. The last firewall against a corrupt Clinton mafia machine, and a corrupt Democratic party (today's Gadianton Robbers).



Don't think for a second the Democrats aren't very corrupt - big time. Because of those email releases, the top 5 Democrats at the DNC, including their horribly corrupt and deceitful Debbie Wasserman Schultz all resigned.



Trump does stretch the truth. Exactly what does he lie about in his campaign?
B
BoiseBYU
Ddawg: I apologize for saying Trump is your man. I misunderstood your prior posts. As for Trump lies, there are many, but how about for one the fact that he recently said he opposed the Iraq war. Turns out back then he supported it.
D
Ddawg
BoiseBYU wrote:
Ddawg: I apologize for saying Trump is your man. I misunderstood your prior posts. As for Trump lies, there are many, but how about for one the fact that he recently said he opposed the Iraq war. Turns out back then he supported it.


No apology needed. I think you're a solid guy. Unlike other punk posters. My "guy" was Scott Walker until he dropped out - early. Then Ted Cruz was my "guy". By elimination, Trump became my last hope to defeat Hilary.



I will post later about the Iraq war deal. Gotta run. Boss dawg calling.
B
BoiseBYU
Ddawg wrote:
Ddawg: I apologize for saying Trump is your man. I misunderstood your prior posts. As for Trump lies, there are many, but how about for one the fact that he recently said he opposed the Iraq war. Turns out back then he supported it.


No apology needed. I think you're a solid guy. Unlike other punk posters. My "guy" was Scott Walker until he dropped out - early. Then Ted Cruz was my "guy". By elimination, Trump became my last hope to defeat Hilary.



I will post later about the Iraq war deal. Gotta run. Boss dawg calling.


Obey the boss!!
Page 1 of 3
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.