Archived Topic

Jamal Williams Pregame

by GreatStateOfUtah · 9/11/2016

Advertisement
G
GreatStateOfUtah
I'm a Utah Fan, just thought I'd get that out of the way first and foremost.



Second, I had to publicly praise Jamal Williams for his behavior pregame. The dude is a stud. He was warming up by throwing passes into the stands to fans of both teams. The kids loved it, the fans loved it, absolute class act and a great young man.



I don't know much about his backstory except that he had some personal issues or something that kept him out of BYU for a year. But honestly, I was extremely impressed by him tonight. Absolutely stellar example of a collegiate athlete.



Just felt like he deserved public praise for his actions.



Will definitely be cheering for him, and BYU to succeed the rest of the year.



Good Luck on the season!
G
Gunk
Thanks! Nice and classy of you. Welcome to the board.



Jamal is a class act player. We're glad he's back this season.



He had a knee injury the season before last as well as some personal issues. From what he said, he just wanted a year off to rehab and get his head straight. We weren't sure he'd be back after Bronco leaving.



Was a fun game today.
B
BoiseBYU
Thanks for posting. Class thing to do. Congrats on a good win. Wait till next year!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.